“Nice korean restaurant/take away”
Review of Koreana

Koreana
Ranked #854 of 3,230 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a lovely vegetarian bibimbap for almost no money (78 SEK). Small restaurant, quite crowded, lots of locals. Nice staff. Served miso soup and tea right a way at the table. Didn't have to wait long for the food. Plenty of food! Would come again.

1  Thank Akagbg

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife found this place using the tripadvisor app and I'm so glad she did! It was a few blocks from where we were staying at the Kom Best Western. The food was very reasonably priced and very delicious. I got a Bibimbap with chicken for 99 sek and my wife got some sushi for 90 sek. Those are excellent prices for dinner in Stockholm. We were given hot rice tea and miso soup with the meal. Those hot inclusions really helped to warm us up after arriving in the brisk weather of Stockholm. The restaurant was cute and comfortable inside. The place wasn't completely full but it seemed popular as over half the tables were occupied the whole time we were there. If you are in the area I highly recommend it! If I lived in Stockholm I would probably eat here every week but it isn't the kind of fancy awe inspiring place I would give 5 out of 5.

2  Thank songoftheeclipse
Reviewed October 22, 2011

An authentic restaurant without the usual 'kitschy' decor associated with 'ethnic' restaurants in western cities. (I'm a frequent traveller from Asia.) The entire restaurant (including the kitchen!) was run by 2 young asian (i assumed they are koreans) guys who served up good hearty fare. I noticed that all the customers ate up everything they ordered in the restaurant. The clientele was a mix of Asians and locals. I highly recommend it. The bibimbaps and bento boxes were good. I ate the toufu kimchi soup with rice and it sure has kick. A good change from the cold pickled seafood platters and sandwiches I've been eating all week. :-)

Reviewed February 7, 2011

Only been here once, and that was during lunch, but the menu seems to be the same for both lunch and dinner. I had the chicken bibimbamp and it was very good. It came with miso soup and green tea. At 99 SEK it's slightly above avarage for a lunch I think but it was quite a lot of food and well prepared so the value was still ok. I will probably go back for lunch at one time or another. Worth noting is that they close already at 21 so this is not a place for late dinners. Also, they don't serve alcohol.

1  Thank 08282013