“Meat, Meat and more Meat”
Review of Grill

Grill
Reserve with
Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #253 of 3,307 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Barbecue, European, Swedish, Scandinavian, Contemporary, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This restaurant has a number of themed rooms, so don't be put off by the ugly Hawaii entrance. We sat in the library - with a view of the lamb on the spit. Service was excellent, gluten free and English was no problem. Have the mixed grill - yum yum!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The outmost in service, qualify in food and service - coming from the best Hotel Management School I am picky - This was just right for 12 persons

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Nice place with great atmosphere. Try the Grill platter if you like meat and have one to share with. I'd go for a sushi starter followed by teppanyaki tuna. Splendid!
Choose the sofas for a drink before your meal, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Food was really delicious. We where there on a very busy night Before christmas and the Place was packed. This meant that kitchen and service was strained. In spite of preordering for our party of 10 it we had not recieved desert when I had to leave after 2,5 hours. The Company was entertaining so it did not bother me much. I would come back.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I eat low-carbohydrate and chose Grill.se for the Sunday buffet. We enjoyed our choice!

Grill offers a wide variety of cold vegetable dishes, roast potatoes, a number of sauces, and cheese. I think I enjoyed the curry onions the most. Grill makes the low-carb eater's dreams come true.

They offered five varieties of meat: chicken, ox, beef, pork, lamb. All cooked very well (I mean skillfully, not overcooked.) I liked the ox sausage and lamb the most.

We chose an inexpensive bottle of red wine, and lunch for two amounted to 1000 kr. (about $155 as of early December 2013).

Not cheap, but not terribly expensive compared to the rest of Stockholm.

1  Thank jbrainsberger