“Lost its way..”
Review of Grill

Grill
Reserve with
Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Barbecue, European, Swedish, Scandinavian, Contemporary, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Used to be one of my favorite restaurants but my last visit wasn't great. I couldn't really put my finger on it, just didn't feel very personal and friendly.

We were also seated VERY close to another couple, almost uncomfortable, the place wasn't fully booked, but feels like they are trying to cram in as many people as possible.

Food was nice, but expensive for what it is.

We had a long wait to order our first drink, 15 minutes! At these prices I want instant attention

Overall ok experience, but plenty of other better places in town, cheaper and friendly.

A shame as this to be my favorite, always take visitors or business clients, not anymore unfortunately.

1  Thank LouFlower80
There are newer reviews for Grill

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went to Grill in our trip to Stockholm on October 2012 with my husband. Although the place looked some kind of scary from the outside with all the models and stuff on the window, it truly is one of the most authentic restaurants we visited in Stockholm! The music played inside makes you feel like you are hanging out in a bar. Actually there really is a bar in the front where you can hang out with your friends over the bar, having a drink. And the backside is furnished like a restaurant with all white and red table clothes.

We ordered a burger and a steak with some starters and all the things we ate were delicious! The prices are high, but it is totally worth it. The waiter was also very kind and helpful and helped us with all of our questions regarding the menu. We drank house wine, which was also very tasteful, don't over pay for other branded wine. I certainly advice you to make your reservation beforehand since all of the restaurants in Stockholm tends to be over crowded especially after 9pm. Don't be fooled by the empty streets. Stockholm locals are hiding in the restaurants at night! :)

All in all, I certainly recommend Grill for great meal and for a great night! If you sit at the back of the restaurant, you might even have some romance :)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Very trippy place, classy and fun! The restaurant has about 5 or 6 rooms and they all decorated with different themes such as jungle, to a library, Versaille castle style etc.. EXPENSIVE but great food! Good quality of food and talented chefs work there. Cocktails are amazing, bartenders rude as they are extremely good looking and must be over worked. Hostest is not good a multitasking so do not talk to her while she looks at her computer screen or she will keep you waiting longer! Bad location, dead around that area.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

A warm welcome followed by taking in the modern and innovative environment. The food is delicious; we were 5 people having dinner (tuna, entrecot, filet and T-bone) - everyone loved it. I love my meat rare and this place knows what that means - it arrived lovely rare (not half done as many restaurants in Sweden serves it when you ask for rare).
The cocktails also had a rather good quality - both an-alcoholic and alcoholic.
Nice touch with the complimentary cloakroom (unlike some other restaurants in Sweden).

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very good food and great ambiance - I try to return as regular I can – super good to hang with a group of friends – be sure to try the tuna teppanyaki probably I ever tried – just love it!