“Original”
Review of Grill

Grill
Reserve with
Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 3,046 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Barbecue, European, Swedish, Scandinavian, International, Grill, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Stockholm, Sweden
“Original”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Very trippy place, classy and fun! The restaurant has about 5 or 6 rooms and they all decorated with different themes such as jungle, to a library, Versaille castle style etc.. EXPENSIVE but great food! Good quality of food and talented chefs work there. Cocktails are amazing, bartenders rude as they are extremely good looking and must be over worked. Hostest is not good a multitasking so do not talk to her while she looks at her computer screen or she will keep you waiting longer! Bad location, dead around that area.

Visited December 2012

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A warm welcome followed by taking in the modern and innovative environment. The food is delicious; we were 5 people having dinner (tuna, entrecot, filet and T-bone) - everyone loved it. I love my meat rare and this place knows what that means - it arrived lovely rare (not half done as many restaurants in Sweden serves it when you ask for rare).
The cocktails also had a rather good quality - both an-alcoholic and alcoholic.
Nice touch with the complimentary cloakroom (unlike some other restaurants in Sweden).

• Visited December 2012
Stockholm
“Very good food and great ambiance - tuna teppanyaki is incredible”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very good food and great ambiance - I try to return as regular I can – super good to hang with a group of friends – be sure to try the tuna teppanyaki probably I ever tried – just love it!

• Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“A bit of a disappointment”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were in Stockholm for my birthday and the previous two nights, we had great meals nearer to our hotel in Sodermalm at Bistro Sud and Il Tempo. The weekend was a surprise so my husband had looked for something special for the Sunday night, but found that a lot of the top restaurants and good ones near us were closed. In the end, having read some reviews, he booked Grill.

When we arrived, we were told that it was a buffet on Sunday nights which we didn't realise and had we known, my husband probably wouldn't have booked as he knows I'm not a big fan of buffets. Anyway, we made the best of it and the food was ok and the decor in the restaurant was interesting.

During the meal we noticed that a couple of tables around us had sparklers with their cocktails or desserts which we assumed was because it was someone's birthday or an occasion of sorts. My husband had made a special note on the booking that it was my birthday but at the end of the meal no sparkler. It was all just a bit of a flat evening and I probably wouldn't go back.

Visited December 2012
Norrtalje, Sweden
“impeccable service!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was out with 2 friends, celebrating my birthday, and had dinner at this restaurant. Since both of them was running late, I sat at the bar for a few minutes and was not forgotten by the staff behind the bar. Sitting down at the table we were spoiled with impeccable service the entire evening, even though we CLOSED the place! No frowning, not even a sigh! Just smiles and assurance that there was no problem! Great food also!!!

• Visited January 2012