“Great food and a concept that works”
Review of Hermans

Hermans
Ranked #41 of 3,228 Restaurants in Stockholm
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Södermalm
Description: Vegetarian all you can eat buffet restaurant with beautiful view of Stockholm. Enjoy sitting in the garden or in our heated porch. Own bakery with homemade vegan desserts and bread. Large selection of rawfood desserts. Large focus on organic drinks and dishes. 50% Discount for students for the dinner and weekend buffet when buying a drink free of choice. 110 Seats indoors and 240 seats outdoors in the garden. Bookings are recommended. Follow the link from our homepage or our Facebook page. For same day reservations drop in is accepted.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Really good concept and excellent food. This vegetarian restaurant is situated looking out over the water. You pay a flat fee for food (alcoholic drinks are extra) then you help yourself from the buffet as many times as you want. There is also a large selection of tea included in the fee. The food was excellent, with a selection of hot and cold vegetarian dishes. Went with a large business group and there was something to suit everyone. Nice relaxed atmosphere was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went with my friend and we were lucky enough to go on a day that had a 2 for 1 special! For 230sek we were able to enjoy an amazing all you can eat vegetarian buffet. The food was all amazingly fresh and we definitely got our moneys worth! It would have been nice if dessert was included (just 1 slice of cake even), but I guess I would have been lucky to fit it in! Worth a visit for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went to eat here on a sunny evening in August.

At 235 kr(28€) for an all-you-can-eat formula with water, coffee and/or tea included, price-quality ratio was good.

It was nice to sit outside in the garden, overlooking the water and gamla stan at sunset.

A part from the vegetarian buffet inside (offering warm and cold dishes) there was also a barbecue in the garden where vegetables and tofu were grilled.

On busy days, do not hesitate to share tables with other customers, this is normal procedure.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was the best place we could have come for lunch. The food was plentiful, incredible, and cheap. The views from the outdoor garden seating of Stockholm were incredible. We would go back every day if we lived in Stockholm.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'm not a vegetarian at all but happened to see this place on a walk - the sign "lettuce pray" hooked me! I read the reviews and made reservation for four for lunch. It was amazing! the variety of food was delicious and beautiful! The view was charming. The ambiance was lovely. Even the coffee was delicious with cinnamon to add as well as a wonderful variety of teas. Dinner is of course more expensive but lunch was very affordable and less crowded, I was told. Desserts looked amazing though I couldn't try one since I'd eaten so much! Do NOT miss the vegetarian lasagna! It was the best!