“Very Nice”

Rolfs Kok
Ranked #13 of 3,046 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: European, Swedish, Scandinavian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Floro, Norway
“Very Nice”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

A very nice restaurant close to Tegnerlunden. The interior is nice, the service was good - and the fish-soup was indeed very delicious. If I ever go to Stockholm again - I will probably have another meal at this place.

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Malmo, Sweden
“Great food”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Visited Rolfs Kök for a business dinner and the staff was very helpful with the reservation. Service was good and the food was great. Will visit Rolfs Kök again as soon as possible!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank suntrip62
Singapore
“Food is better at the Bar!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

A bustling scene greets you when you enter, followed by friendly waiters who try their best to find you a seat. We emailed earlier in the week and were told they were full on Vday but they said to come early and try the bar which does not require bookings.
So, just come early and try your luck. But if you're in a big group, you'd better reserve a proper table. We loved the view of the open kitchen and the enthusiastic view preparing drinks and food.
The food took a while ... but the bread was decent while we waited. I had the Ox cheeks (not bad, but the sauce was a little too sweet for my liking and the truffle sauce in the mash potatoes was overpowering) and my wife had the Elk (nice stew preparation with veges).
2 beers and 2 mains cost us 630 SEK ... quite costly but in this town and for the quality ... was alright.

• Visited February 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“great food, nice relaxed, professional waiters”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I you have a night in Stockholm, you should try this, if you don't mind some noise.
The food is great and the waiters professional
It's a very relaxed restaurant, I felt at home

• Visited December 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very busy and delicious.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had dinner here with my partner at the weekend and enjoyed it very much,. My starter, duck liver pate with raspberry and brioche was outstanding, my partner had crab balls - very good. My main course was elk, something I´ve never had before was again very good, my partner had a fish dish with salmon,scallo, cockles and a fish sausage, which was delicious. We skipped dessert although looking at the plates of other diners they did look good, if I were to visit again I´d try the ox cheek. Booking essential.

• Visited November 2013