“Beer and whisky palace”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Slussen
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Akkurat is famous for having exceptionally many brands of beer and whisky from all over the world. The food is good as well, you can have mussels and french fries to your Belgian beer. It is very popular so it's best to book a table for dinner. Summertime you can sit outside.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have never had such tasty brisket! Excellent service, friendly place, tons of beers and liquors to choose from. Highly recommend Akkurat.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Incredible selection of beer and more importantly it is stored and served according to strict rules only a purist can appreciate. Excellent food and ambience too of course.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Delicious mussels. I try to eat here mussels every time I'm in Stockholm. I recommend to take the whole pot (in the menu you can select half of the pan also) in a sauce Provençale. In evenings sometimes you can have problem to find free table...

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went there on a Saturday afternoon. The hotel where I was staying in Kista recommended it and suggested I go early if I wanted a seat at the bar. When I got there, the place was full but I did get a seat at the bar. When I left a couple of hours later, it was packed wall-to-wall. The beer selection is good, the bar staff very knowable about the brews. I had some of the bar snacks and they were excellent. It is easy to get to very close to a subway stop. You will not be disappointed in this excellent restaurant and bar.