“A good choice in Stockholm”

Akkurat Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Slussen
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went there on a Saturday afternoon. The hotel where I was staying in Kista recommended it and suggested I go early if I wanted a seat at the bar. When I got there, the place was full but I did get a seat at the bar. When I left a couple of hours later, it was packed wall-to-wall. The beer selection is good, the bar staff very knowable about the brews. I had some of the bar snacks and they were excellent. It is easy to get to very close to a subway stop. You will not be disappointed in this excellent restaurant and bar.

There are newer reviews for Akkurat Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The locals took me here, it's a great little gem hidden away in Sodermalm, but it's easy to get to.
The drinks are good but the place gets crowded. The food is authentic and delicious. I've not been disappointed on my numerous visits.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

A friend and I had lunch here on my last visit. I'd been meaning to check Akkurat out for ages, but never got around to it.

Excellent location, near Slussen, places it with walking distance from anywhere in Gamla Stan and Södermalm. The atmosphere wasn't as cozy as I'd hoped, but this might be better in the evening.

The food selection was a bit restricted, I thought, and a tad on the pricey side for a pub. I ended up having the burger and my friend had the mussels - he was worried he wasn't going to feel full after the meal, but ended up barely touching the fries that came with his dish. The burger was really nice, with propper "pub fries". Both dishes were really good - the burger beef was probably the best I've ever had in a pub.

But in the end, you come here for the selection of beer. A wide selection of tap beer, and a likely candidate for best bottle selection in Sweden. They keep a grand cellar of both new and aged bottles, which will keep you busy for many a night!

Akkurat is a must visit for any beer lover in Stockholm.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had mussels and frites and some beer and cider here. Our waitress was super-friendly and accommodating and made us feel welcome our first night in Stockholm. The food was high-quality and the selection of ciders was very decent for a place that specializes in beer. Even the desserts are made in house and were excellent.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This pub has a major selection of special beers on draft and bottles. Rated the best brewpub in Stockholm on ratebeer.com (Score:100). Did not taste the food, but can definitely recommend it if you want to find a good pint of beer!