“Dionysos in Stockholm”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dionysos

Dionysos
Reserve with
Dionysos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #336 of 3,028 Restaurants in Stockholm
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
“Dionysos in Stockholm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have dined two times here, and would not have found it by myself, but my Greek business contact has taken me there. Last time we had mixed appetizers, including halloumi, feta, beetroot, roasted bread, olives, traziki, salad... I don't even remember all. The main plate included lamb ribs and lamb fillets, the meat was medium as I had asked, and very tasty. We had greek wine from Macedonia region, and it matched the meat well. As a dessert baclava with ice-cream. Yes I was full, and happy!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sanna_Versailles

Stockholm, Sweden
“Great food not so good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

loved the food, not the service. We waited almost 15 mins before someone came over to service us.

Visited February 2012
Brokind
“Ouzo sorbet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

Very good food overall. Most of us got some of the different set menus. Plenty of good food in all of them. Very good service also - We asked for several changes to the menus which they accepted without hesitation and with a smile! We will be back!
If you like ouzo - try the ouzo sorbet!

• Visited April 2012
Falkenberg
“A huge disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Just been here for a family meal (daughter's birthday) and booked this restaurant based on various review sites. Really disappointing. Starters were ok although the taramasolata lacked flavour and we had to ask for bread to eat it with! However, the main courses were horrible. The chicken souvlaki was so dried out it was impossible to eat. Of the mixed meat dishes, one lamb chop was toasted and the other was ok, one piece of beef was like leather the other was under cooked. It was as if we were eating a combination of warmed up leftovers and flash fried fresh food. The vegetables were drowning in oil and in the end we went elsewhere for coffee and dessert. I can cook better than this, and I'm a lousy cook!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food- Nice Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

I went there 2 weeks ago with my colleagues as I was visiting Stockholm for business. I like greek food, but was never so excited about it. Excellent food, kind people and nice atmosphere. I definately recommended for dinner... p.s. should try their lamp ribs!

• Visited December 2011