“A Reliable Chain”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Breakfast at Central Station Espresso House became a staple of our three day trip to Stockholm. The range of eats is good and the servers are fast and friendly. Smiles are never in short supply at the counter. The coffee is excellent, as are the muesli type scones, and the OJ packs a punch. Their cinnamon buns become addictive!
Seating areas are low lit and relaxing, despite the busy station beyond.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed April 5, 2019

good food and nice coffee
also delicious cake and good fast service
possible to eat in or to take out

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019

I stopped for a quick sandwich and chose their "new" falafel wrap ,with a decaf latte. The people serving me could not be nicer and the wrap was so good, I wish I could have managed another. It was huge though. I can recommend this very much.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much, considering that this is something similar to Starbucks or Costa - which are good for coffee, but not necessarily for food. It was a nice surprise - the food was not only cheap but also tasty. It could be a bit cleaner but it's easy to understand that there is lots of people coming since it's at the train station.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I spent a weekend in Stockholm and this awesome coffee house was just beside our hotel. I came there few times during our stay and the reason for us coming more than ones say it all :-)

Date of visit: April 2018