Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best Experience in Stockholm

I can’t say enough about the incredible experience me and my girlfriend had on the pub tour. Our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Matt S
Kihei, Hawaii
via mobile
Nice beers and interesting stories behind :)

First, I’d like to thank Tiffany, who guided our tour with wonderful smile. She told many... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Soungyub A
Seoul, South Korea
via mobile

All reviews gamla stan guide mark great history old town pub crawl great guide swedish history and culture small group a lot of fun few hours mead schnapps viking sweden stories info century
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

An awesome hybrid of a tour of old town and a pub crawl (minus getting drunk in the early evening). Elisabet is such an amazing tour guide and did a phenomenal job making sure we had a good time.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This tour was my favourite thing I did in Stockholm by far! Our group was from Canada and our guide Elizabet did an amazing job filling us in on the history of alcohol in Sweden, while also making sure we had time at every stop to enjoy our beverages.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Elisabet was very knowledgable! It was great having her show the cool pubs around Gamla Stan and talk about the history of everything! Although only thing I wish that could have been better was the group size, it was a bit too big for me.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

I added this to the itinerary because my boyfriend absolutely loves beer, and we weren't disappointed. We had the great fortune of getting Mark as a guide; he's an American transplant who loves the pub scene and knew all about these excellent spots, history of the craft, and a wide range of things. We had 6 peers in 4 excellent locations. We even got in to the room where the Nobel prize winners meet, which is very difficult to do.

We had a wide mix of drinks, ranging from historical beers, Swedish Snapps, and the best mead I've ever had. If you don't like mead, you need to try this.

The price was phenomenal--it came out to about $50/pp with VAT. The guide was very approachable, and he stayed around drinking with us. He didn't mind me asking questions about Swedish history, culture, and politics, so it was a great experience.

We tried to book online and had a hard time, but we emailed the company instead and they RSVPed us that way. We were then able to pay in person with credit card, and they even took Discover!

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful tour with Elisabet. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and a good singer to boot. We learned about the History of old town and the drinks were excellent. Also stopped in several places I wouldn’t have visited otherwise but loved. A must do in Stockholm!