TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,591 results
All reviews rooftop pool arlanda express central station glass door modern hotel busy hotel big hotel hotel guests superior room airport train business hotel breakfast buffet top floor the breakfast area great breakfast old town gamla stan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The price is steep, but the service in non-existent. The bed is not even made and it's impossible to sleep with this loud music. It's Monday today, after 11pm and the music is incredibly loud. I have meetings early in the morning tomorrow and was expecting a business hotel, not a night club.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Nadia F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi

Thank you kindly for the review and feedback.

I had a peak in the system and in order to find out which room you stayed in. I can see you stayed for 2 nights and that according to the system the hanger/sign for "not to clean your room and donated to UNICEF instead", we have had as a default on all of our rooms this month had not been removed. Perhaps this was a mistake?

Yes, we did host a dinner with music last night in the banquet hall. Whenever we have dinner with music we should not allocate any guests who are not participating directly above the banquet hall.
Please accept my sincere apologies for this.
I understand it must have been very frustrating. If you would like to be in contact with me regarding this you are most welcome to send me an email. nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Hope you are well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, great location, enjoyed using the spa, is shame hotel guests don’t get a discounted rate for the spa area.
Food was gorgeous, amazing service from the chef that does the breakfast omelettes etc.
And friendly bar staff in the evening. I will def be back. Thanks

Hi

We are very happy to see you enjoyed the stay, food and bar!

Yes you do get a discount at the spa when you stay with us.
Price for weekdays:
Hotel guests: 145 kSEK. Non staying guests: 295 SEK.
Price for weekends:
Hotel guests: 245 SEK. Non staying guests: 495 SEK.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

All the best

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Hotel claims to be a “Clarion” hotel, top of the line of Choice hotels. Sadly this iconic building in Stockholm features little which resembles the top of the line feeling. Rooms are dirty, old, small and without amenities. Kudos for putting in an iron but apart from that, not up to par. Reception staff also uninterested and little helpful in trying to sort out issues with a distasteful room. Should be downgraded from a Clarion to Comfort at best.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nadia F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Hi

Thank you kindly for the feedback and for contacting me via e-mail as well after finding my contact information here.
I truly appreciate it.

I have forwarded your comments both to maintenance and to the front desk manager who will make sure to follow up on your comments.

I will give you a call today and look forward to talk with you.

Hope you are well and thank you again

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

I have never reviewed a hotel while actually staying at it but there is a first time for everything. Extremely noisy with private function dominating the hotel. The dreadful soundproofing means that a function keeps the whole place awake. Just been been told that music will stop at 1am not great news as I have a 6 am start. And I am on the 9th floor. The staff seem totally unclear about timings and the external organisers seem to to be in charge rather than the hotel management. Really dreadful. AVOID.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Nadia F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Hi

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write about your experience.

I understand that it must have been very frustrating for you. And for that I am truly sorry.

I can see that you are still checked in and I hope that my replay will be published before you check out today (it takes around an hour or two for TripAdvisor to publish replies).
If you would like to talk with me I will be available until 5 PM. If you don't have the time to talk with me or prefer to communicate via e-mail, my address is nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Reviewed September 8, 2019

A really good hotel with exelent rooms, restaurang and breakfast. Close to the centralstation 5min walk and a good start to explore the faboulus city of Stockholm.
A lot of people especially in the breakfast area, really crowdy so it take a lot of time and some of the breakfast food where gone on the plates

Date of stay: September 2019
Nadia F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Hi

Thank you kindly for reviewing us.
We are happy you think we have a good hotel with excellent rooms and restaurant.

I will make sure to forward your comments about the refilling time at the breakfast to the breakfast manager.
My best inside tip if one are looking for a quiet breakfast is to take ones breakfast food to the conference lounge, or order room service breakfast. :-)