Stayed here for 3 nights last week on a holiday.
- Good breakfast buffet with lots of choices
- Chic design
- Located very near to the Central Station, and Arlanda Airpot Express Terminal; within walking distance to Gamla Stan and the shopping area as well
- Expensive (but then again, this is not restricted to this hotel in Stockholm)
- It can very crowded during breakfast service, esp around 8AM
- The WIFI connection - you have to change username and password every day for every device that you own; can be kind of troublesome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel Sign is Stockholms largest hotel with 558 double rooms placed next to the central station. The interior is provided by Scandinavian design icons, such as Arne Jacobsen, Bruno Mathsson and Alvar Aalto. Enjoy being pampered at Selma CitySpa+, treat yourself to culinary delights at American Table and take in the classic works of Scandinavian design that fill every corner of the hotel. Also offer large meeting facilities. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nordic Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Hotel Sign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Stockholm
- Clarion Stockholm
- Stockholm Clarion