Review Highlights
Amazing Experience!!!!!! VIP service!!!!!

This was an amazing experience from the first inquiry through the end of the tour. Stein (company’s... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2019
Cpalex73
Long Valley, New Jersey
via mobile
The very best!

Sometimes you come across a guide who really is a cut above the rest and we were lucky enough to... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2019
Traceybm
Auckland Central, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Stockholm
from $42.33
The Vasa Tour
92 Reviews
from $26.45
from $41.27
from $29.72
More Info
All reviews private tour his knowledge highly recommend marco city hall six hours fantastic tour guide vasa museum a lot of fun uppsala interests sigtuna cruise itinerary tours sites van expert
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2017

I've traveled all over the world with many tour companies as well as private tour guides over the past decade, enough to know that your tour guide makes or breaks your experience.

My brother, on the other hand, had never toured before, so it was very important to me that his first private tour experience was exceptional.

Marco Giertz delivered.

Marco is phenonemal at creating and delivering a world-class itinerary that is catered to your interests, while personally engaging all involved in a very fun, animated manner. He's furthermore a consummate professional, one who is highly knowledgeable and can share great insights about his beautiful city and its environs.

Having done my own pre-work to rule-out several tour service alternatives and finally deciding on Marco because of his communication skills, I tested his ability by cramming in visits to over a dozen tour sites in a 1.5 day period, complete with a delicious sit-down meal. He handled everything flawlesslessly, and even without rushing nor making it feel as aggressive of a schedule as it was. It felt leisurely because Marco was positively engaged and uplifting at all times.

Because of his unique ability to entertain, Marco created lasting memories for my brother and me, which is priceless.

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank Dazeemae
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Marco KNEW HIS STUFF! Every question we threw at him he could answer and you could tell how pasaionate he is about his country. We did a short 1 day tour and now we want to come back again in the Summer!

If you could choose one tour, pick Marco!

#noregrets

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Alexander S
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Last week my company had guests from Hong Kong and we wanted to offer them a tour of the Old Town and City Hall. I contacted Marco, who I got recommended, and I am very pleased with the mail conversation we had prior to our guests visit. The tour turned out to be a success, our guests were happy with Marco as their guide and complemented the tour and the City of Stockholm.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We took the tour to Sigtuna and Uppsala with Veronica, as we wanted to see a bit of the countryside on our quick trip to Stockholm. From beginning to end, everything was perfectly managed. Marco was responsive and helpful in setting up the tour, and Veronica was an amazing guide - knowledgable, personable and friendly. We especially enjoyed the private tour with the archeologist at the Uppsala museum, and came away from the day with a much greater appreciation for Viking history. The day flew by as Veronica shared information both about Sweden's past and present. This was our favorite day of our trip to Stockholm and well worth the expense.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank dtotravel
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Marco was extremely knowledgable and he professional. He was also very engaging and opened up and gave small anecdotes here and there. Highly recommend him! Also, his English was impeccable.

Date of experience: September 2016