“Fantastic ambiance”
Review of Jazzpuben Stampen

Jazzpuben Stampen
Ranked #4 of 33 Nightlife in Stockholm
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great pub with authentic musicians. Friendly atmosphere and nice beer.
On friday evening it was not too busy.

1  Thank FrankBordui
There are newer reviews for Jazzpuben Stampen

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Good live band, cozy atmosphere, pink shots, great place to start the evening, whether you're into Jazz/sing-a-long or dancehall.. Beware of the liquorice shots though!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had to travel to Stockholm to find the jazz bar that my parents would go to.
Unfortunately, like most people, I don't want to meet my parents when I go out.
At Stampen, at least on the Saturday I stepped into the joint, I found myself to be the youngest person alive in the room.
Live music in the downstairs floor was in full swing (actually full blues), and the crowd seemed to know Duke Ellington and the like - personally.
No offense, but I felt amiss, nearing my forties, I have to admit that seeing my progenitors' generation dance had me drowning my Gin "And" Tonic in a hurry. Given that, I might be back in 20 years and review my article.

Keep on rollin'!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stampen is a Jazz/Blues bar in Stockholm, Sweden in the upstairs. In the downstairs there is latin music on Friday nights. I enjoyed this place as both the music and the people were great! If you go to Stockholm stop by this place!

1  Thank DecoWorldTraveler
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is one of the best in the town for Jazz, blues and rock'n roll live music. Two small stage on two level with reasonable acustic. Consider that normally you can have an average of 40 years old peaple in there, but everybody are fans of the music and give a lot of passion and partecipation during live session, usually dancing. No to big choice of beer