2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com$167
Booking.com$142
Priceline$142
Hotels.com$143
Orbitz.com$143
eDreams$142
4,221 results
All reviews the club lounge gamla stan central station great location old city walking distance an upgrade superior room concierge sweden sek
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a good location (steps from City Hall and across from Parliament and Gonka Stan). The staff is meh, don’t know if that’s just a Scandinavian not “overly friendly” thing or the staff here. Very disorganized and not very much communication. The room is cosmetically good, but cheaply designed there were at least 3-4 broken pieces of furniture or fixtures that could easily be fixed. All in all, not bad but also just sort of meh.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank bothell2boise
SheratonStockholm, Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear bothell2boise,

Thank you for commenting on your visit to Stockholm and us. We always strive to be more than average and we are grateful for your feedback.

Scandinavian style or not, impeccable service is something that must always be present and your comments have been brought up with the different teams.
We can only hope for another chance to host you here at the hotel again, and should you have any plans to return, please do let us know. We promise that the true Scandinavian hospitality will be present, in every aspect.

Yours sincerely,
The Management team
Sheraton Stockholm Hotel

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We were booked in this hotel for two nights at the time of Check out they had charged my card for Airport transfer when we had come by ship and had made are own arrangements they did not even inform me about it but as my mobile was on and I got a message from bank that is the time I came to know.They were very rude and another hotel Guest started fighting for them they never stopped him from doing so he did not even know what was going on I will not recommend this hotel to Indian as there is Racial discrimination

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Arti-1958

Dear Arti-1958,

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment from certain aspects of your visit. Our Rooms Dvision Manager were in contact with you several times during your visit and for us it is very sad to read the comments here in your review.
Our company is built around and thrives on diversity. At the Sheraton Stockholm, we have a team of dedicated associates comprised of over 40 different nationalities.
We strive to be the industry benchmark for diversity and inclusion and work hard to ensure that all guests, customers, partners and associates are valued and respected. This culture of diversity and acceptance is key to the success of our business.

Yours sincerely,
The managemant team
Sheraton Stockholm Hotel

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Very good location, including a short walk from the Arlanda Express (the train from the Airport). Excellent and friendly service when you arrive. The rooms are most of them very nice, especially if you get one with a view. The breakfast is excellent. All in all a very good choice.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Westnorwegian
Reviewed May 11, 2019

When visiting Stockholm, I frequently stay at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. It is located close to the Old City and the walking streets of the new city, but mostly I stay there because the staff always makes a great effort to make my visits comfortable and convenient. In April 2019, however, I experienced something that I wanted to write about when I had two moments to rub together! On this most recent visit, I encountered a fellow in the Club Lounge by the name of Robert Schlicht. He is retired, but he works a couple of evenings each week in the Lounge. I'm not going to go on about what a pleasant and helpful person he is, although that is certainly true, but I'd like to complement the leadership of the hotel for giving folks like Robert a chance to stay active and be helpful. It takes special leadership to understand how important this is! Whatever other reasons we might have for staying at a particular hotel, sometimes its just important to support those leaders who take the whole community into account. Congratulations to the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel for its enlightened leadership!

Room tip: Old City views are my favorite!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank phillipp244
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Overall a great hotel experience in central Stockholm, with by far the most convenient location to the central station, Gamla Stan and other tourist areas. The suite was nicely appointed and with great views over the lake and city hall, although windows were quite dirty (perhaps from spring rains?). Breakfast (Titanium benefit) was extensive and delicious, and included some local cuisine- much appreciated. The club lounge was lacking- food selection was extremely limited (with no signage indicating what was inside each dish). The lounge also does not feature a bathroom, nor is there one on that level- rather unbelievable you need to go to the lobby/gym/your room to wash your hands. The coffee machine was amazing. Gym was well-equipped and overall staff at the property were attentive and professional. I would certainly return to this property.

Room tip: Lake views
Date of stay: April 2019