Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
$428
$404
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$187
Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
$244
$230
3,767 results
All reviewsthe club loungeold towngamla stancentral stationcity hallarlanda expressacross the bridgeperfect locationwalking distancelobby baran upgraderoyal palacebaltic cruisebeautiful cityshopping areasuperior roomvasa museum
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Good location close to all sights. Could walk to almost everything. Room was good size and very clean. Wifi also available in our room.
Hotel staff could not be more helpful, they went out of their way to help us out .
Good value for your $

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Igor B, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Bill L,

How nice to hear you felt at home away from home here with us at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel.
When it is time for a new trip, please feel free to send me a note in advance. The Stockholm team and I can only say; hurry back!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I enjoyed most of my stay.

The hotel is a 5-10 min walk from the station. Warm welcome by professional staff. The rooms are Sheraton standard, comfy bed - clean.

Fitness is great, no pool.

Breakfast is outstanding, if you are platinum you can use the lounge

Bad point is the isolation - reason I give 4 points instead of 5

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear j75fr,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reviewing your stay on Tripadvisor.
Great to hear you had a good stay - you are always warm welcome back to stay with us.

We take great pride in keeping our hotel in a good shape, so please feel free to fill me in on the details about the isolation. It is always good for us to be able to follow up a bit more closely.

Also, let me know if there is anything special I can do for you!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This Sheraton is located conveniently for nearly everything the first-time visitor to Stockholm wants to see. I found the staff to be unusually helpful and accommodating. I had a clean, quiet room with a nice view of the water and Town Hall. The bathroom was spacious, and the bed was super-comfortable. A generous buffet breakfast got me well fueled for the day, and my dinner the night before in the 360 Degrees restaurant was very good.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Carol Fay,

It is just great to hear that you chose to stay with us here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel; A big and warm thank you! Until we see you again I wish you all the best from my team and myself.

You are always warm welcome to contact me directly if there is anything I can personally can do for you.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Wonderful location; within walking distance of all the popular tourist haunts. The hotel is only minutes from the Central Station (home of the Arlanda Express service to and from the airport). A very special restaurant, F12, is literally one minute away. We had a wonderful view to Gamla Stan from our room at the front of the hotel. I could have spent hours looking out of the window!
The hotel is everything one expects from a Sheraton; clean, comfortable, nicely decorated and all services provided. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and everyone spoke impeccable English. I had booked a room with a king-size bed and was so glad I did; it was so comfortable. We had a great stay- thank you.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front of the hotel have a magnificent view.
1  Thank PRG486

Dear PRG486,

How nice and thoughtful of you to put your review here on Trip advisor. I am glad to hear you had an excellent time with us here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. The view is really spectacular from our Superior rooms!

Do you know that you can actually purchase our comfortable Sheraton SweetSleeper bed and have it delivered to your home? Please have a look at sheraton-hotelsathome.com or contact us and we will direct you.

We look forward to seeing you many more times and if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

A fine Sheraton property with an excellent location. Rooms are comfortable but on the small side. If you can score a great room rate on Hotwire etc. this will be a very good choice. Annoying that in this day and age they still charge extra for wifi access in one's room. Good fitness centre.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Igor B, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Waterloonie,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. It is very thoughtful of you - happy guests are what keeps us going.

I have shared your comments with everyone and we cannot wait to see you back. Stockholm is a hidden secret up here in the North and there are plenty of more things to explore.