Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
$199
$154
ClarionCollection
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$131
Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
$259
Travelocity
3,744 results
All reviewsthe club loungeold towngamla stancentral stationcity hallarlanda expressacross the bridgeperfect locationwalking distancelobby baran upgraderoyal palacebaltic cruisebeautiful cityshopping areasuperior roomvasa museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been coming to the Sheraton for several decades now and keep coming back -- I've been there twice this year. While I sometimes like to try new places, this hotel excels in the three top attributes for me: location, friendliness and service.

The location is hard to beat -- a block from Central Station, adjacent to the main shopping street, across the bridge to the old town, and tons of nearby restaurants and places to go. The views too are amazing.

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They take their time to understand what you like and suggest wonderful places to eat and visit. And, if you can afford the extra cost, the executive lounge is great -- good grazing and very friendly and helpful staff.

I have always found great consistency in the quality -- the place is always clean, everything works, and on this trip when I called down for an iron and ironing board, they almost seemed appalled that somehow there was not already one in my room and rushed one up immediately.

Of course this Europe -- the rooms are not huge and are more practical than palatial, although I did opt for the junior suite package promotion last time and that was fantastic -- quite large and an incredible river and city view.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear LeCur,

Thank you very much, it is always a great pleasure to receive positive comments from our most loyal guests. My team and I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to post your thoughts (and give us high scores) here on Tripadvisor.

I can assure you that nothing is more rewarding to me as a General Manager then when we receive such nice feedback.

Thank you for the description of our rooms. You are absolutely right; to treat yourself with a Club room optimizes the stay even more, so thank you for recommending this to our present and future guests.

I hope it does not take too long before we see you here again!

Warm welcome back and warm regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Makes you feel special and comfortable. Our absolute favorite hotel since many years, never disapointed. Perfect location no matter what your planning to do in Stockholm and a stunning view over Riddarfjärden. The staff always willing to make the best of your stay. The breakfast is magnificant.

• Stayed: October 2012
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Rospigg,

How nice to see that you, one of our regular guests decided to comment on your numerous visits to us.

Thank you for your warming words: feel special, favorite hotel and magnificent breakfast. Through these words you point out what staying at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel should be all about, and I am so glad you return to us to experience it over and over again.

When it is time for a new visit, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will make sure we arrange something extra nice for you.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were in a low-budget trip and we booked a double room for me, my wife and 2 small children. We all slept in a great king size bed and it happened to be cheaper that a hostel with shared bathroom. It is a real 5 star hotel. I loved the laptop-sized safe-box with electricity plug inside for charging. Comfortable bed, Professional staff, the children got a sheraton present with activity books, everything was smooth, clean and courteous.
The position is wonderful, walking distance from everything.

Room Tip: The view to the south must be great
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Franz-and-Family,

Thank you for your time and fantastic feedback on your October stay with us. It is nice to hear that you had wonderful time here in Stockholm together with your family.

I hope we will have another chance to see you back. Please let me know when it is time again and I will make sure we offer you a nice room, with a king size bed to fit all four of you.

Also, if there is anything else we can do for you - please feel free to let me know.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Sheraton Stockholm perfectly placed in central city.
Fresh hotel, well kept. Rooms are spacious, great linen, good housekeeping, good ventilation, great beds.
Brekfast, if not top of the line, at least good enough.
Can be a bit crowded if you come at the morning peak.

Lobby bar is a great "hangout", reasonably priced and with a decent bar meny.

Generally absolute nothing to complain about, at all, but on the other hand there is nothing that leaves you with that extra, that special impression you remeber and tell your friends about.

Sheraton is a well managed and fresh hotel, This is what you should expect and this is what you get.

Room Tip: To avoid traffic sounds choose a room facing the courtyard and if possible high up.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear pevast,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. I am glad to hear that you had a good time with us, but at the same time concerned to read that you never got that special extra impression we want to give.

Should you ever come back to stay with us again, please do not hesitate to let me know. I promise we will take very good care of you and create the genuine Sheraton experience for you.

Our guest deserves only the best!

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I'm a frequent stayer at Sheraton Stockholm and I find it excellent, comfortable beds, very quiet rooms, clean and good breakfast. Also the extra service for platinum guests are good with a nice lounge and frequent upgrades. The best thing is however the staff whom is friendly, truly service minded and makes you feel welcome and as home as you can.

• Stayed: November 2012
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear MManders,

How nice to see your comments here on Tripadvisor! Much appreciated by me and my team. I know you stay with us almost every week and we always look forward to your visits. Great to hear that you really feel at home away from home.

I have shared your nice feedback with everyone and would like to point out that it is thanks to you, one of our loyal and wonderful guests that we have such a great team.

As always - warm welcome back.