Ways to Experience ICEBAR Stockholm
from $48.42
More Info
1,804 results
All reviews ice glass ice sculptures unique experience cool experience ice bars nordic hotel vodka drink warm clothes time slot bucket list photo opportunities entrance fee taking pictures cruise ship gloves winebar ponchos
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fun visit for a cold shot of vodka.
All the bar is built out of blocks of ice.
The drinks are served in solid ice glasses.
It was a rare and interesting place to see.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a must do activity in Stockholm! It's a fun and unique experience. The jackets they give you kept you warm! The drink menu really matched the theme and the decor brought it all together. The changing colors were awesome.

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Yes it's very touristy but it was a blast! Such an unique concept and we all thought the drinks were really good. It was very cold in there and we only lasted about 15 minutes. But really glad we did it.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Yes ice sculptures are amazing to see if you have never experienced before.
My entrance ticket included a drink at the bar but there was never a person there to get me a drink. I stayed approx. 20 minutes waiting for someone to bartend and then left.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Given the choice between average and very good, I cannot say it is very good. It is something that I would say a tourist should do once. it is my third visit, as I was travelling with a friend who had not been before, although first since the moved the Ice bar from the front of the building to the back.

It is very nice, staff are very friendly and welcoming, you won't spend more than 15-20 minutes inside, once you have had your drink that is about it. It is on the expensive side, I don't think I would take kids, not at that price