Open today: 11:15 AM - 12:00 AM

Reviewed 1 week ago
Zoew2019
Doncaster, United Kingdom
via mobile
This is a cool experience - Definitely a must on a night out

Colin R
Norwich, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Stockholm
from $168.10
from $97.50
from $61.30
More Info
All reviews ice glass ice sculptures unique experience cool experience ice hotel ice bars vodka drink warm clothes bucket list photo opportunities time slot taking pictures cruise ship central station gloves winebar ponchos
Reviewed 2 days ago

fun to try somthing new but not authentic at all. I think this would be better in the original place in the north of sweden

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Beautiful ice Viking boat for picture opportunity, ditto that the ice throne, however the space is as others say, very compact. The drinks, served in ice glasses are an experience that I’m glad I had. Both were delicious and the staff helpful.

My child loved the experience as did I. Allow maybe 15 minutes for this in your day and you won’t be dissapointed but don’t go at the cost of bigger atttections or you could be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited the ice bar while in Stockholm was good to go in take a look around have a read of the Viking stories in the ice walls and have a drink take few selfies like ya do.. bit pricey for a drink especially because there small.. but I didn’t mind, might as well while your there.
Expected it to be colder and bigger inside, glad I went will have to experience other ice bars in others cities now

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The ice bar is somewhat hidden in a hotel, but worth seeking out. It's great fun, not cheap but worth it and the entry fee includes your first drink. The glasses are ice and there is an ice bar, sculptures and seats. Seriously it is very cold so go well wrapped up even though they give you thermal cloaks to where.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's not cheap but what the heck, how often are you going to get to sit on ice, drink from a cup made of ice, and see some cool (see what I did there?) ice sculptures.

1  Thank AdamBoone
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ice Bar in Ice hotel Stockholm was a ‘chilly’ experience, complete with ice cube glasses to drink from It was -5 or -6 degrees celsius there.. but we didn’t have to worry about the temperature as we were provided with gloves and jacket.

The ice sculptures added to the fun.. we could even sit on the sculptures to take pictures. It was a first time experience and the only downside was that one could not stay in there for too long!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always take business partners here, if they are new to Sweden/Stockholm since it’s a different and “cool” experience to go here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This experience was honestly made by the company I kept in the bar. When I booked it, I was originally going on my own, but I told a girl I met at the hostel I'm staying at that I was going to this, and she decided she wanted to experience the Icebar. Her company at the Icebar made things more fun, someone to share it with and we both hung out with other people we met at the bar.The staff were very friendly, able to offer answers when I asked them questions about the bar and then in the Souvenir shop since it was my first night in Sweden.My only little complaint was that when I went it got quite busy so there wasn't much room to sit about, and this is just a little peeve, I would have liked a little snack offered. Like some niblets, but this isn't a deal breaker, this is just me enjoying the Icebar so much that I wanted an excuse to stay more apart from getting drunk - since I didn't want to put x amount of money for a refill.I'd highly recommend visiting an ice bar if possible, whether it is on your own or in a group. It's a unique experience to get ticked off, but I'm not gonna lie, having be a shared experience with the people I met that night did make it a whole lot better as we shared our excitement together for the first time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful experience not to be missed, in a bar completely made of ice, even the glasses where cocktails are served, with a temperature of -5 ° C.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

A good start to our visit to Stockholm very enjoyable good fun ice glasses strange but adds to the whole experience