“A Great Guide in a Great City”

Leopold the Private Tour Guide - Private Tours
Ranked #33 of 98 Tours in Stockholm
Reviewed July 12, 2014

If you find yourself heading to Stockholm anytime soon and you want a tour guide Leopold is your guy. I hired Leopold in early May when my friend and I decided to visit this city for a long weekend and we wanted one day with a tour guide (since we knew nothing about Stockholm). Before we arrived Leopold answered all my many questions and emails that I sent to him leading up to our trip. He also gave us some great recommendations for places to eat. He was so sweet, funny and knowledgeable of the city. I hope to go back to Stockholm with my husband within the year and I will no doubt use Leopold again.

1  Thank FGALIstanbul
There are newer reviews for Leopold the Private Tour Guide - Private Tours

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Leopold is a charming young man with an extensive knowledge of Stockholm from the well known to the lesser known Stockholm and his happy to design a personalised tour around your interests.

I cannot recommend him highly enough! 5 stars!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

My family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teenagers) had a great time with Leopold! We toured with him on our first day of a week long stay in Stockholm, and he gave us a wonderful introduction to the city. We visited the City Hall, Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, and Old Town--all customized to our requests. His English is flawless, and he had historical stories that kept us all interested (even my sometimes "bored" children!) I would definitely recommend Leopold to anyone looking for a very knowledgable and fun tour guide!

4  Thank Gee99
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Leopold did a fantastic job guiding us through Stockholm. Unfortunately, our visit was a brief cruise stop in Stockholm so we didn't have a lot of time, but Leopold put together an itinerary to give us a taste of as many attraction as possible. He met us at the ship with day passes for local transportation, which he purchased on his own. Of course, we reimbursed him for it, but it was a bit of a risk on his part in case we didn't show. He is full of information about Sweden, Stockholm, history, current affairs, etc. Whatever he couldn't answer, he wrote down to research later. It was a very enjoyable day and I recommend Leopold VERY HIGHLY!!! I am still waiting, however, for the answers to our questions that he wrote down ;-)

4  Thank DLC12988
LeopWei, Chef at Leopold the Private Tour Guide - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you very much for your review, it was a real pleasure to show you my town!

I little bit ashamed, I must admit that I have lost my notebook with your questions! I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have of Stockholm, I you put them down in I mail I will give you a good answer to your questions!

All the best!
Leopold

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I loved the old parts of Stockholm, Leopold guided us well and I felt like I learned a lot about Stockholm's history. Thank you very much, hope to see you soon again