“One of the best pad thai I've ever tasted!”
Review of En Thai Till? - CLOSED

En Thai Till?
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Florence, Italy
“One of the best pad thai I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We've been to at least 200 Thai restaurant all over the world, including several in Thailand and we've also taken Thai cooking classes at The Blue Elephant in Bangkok. We were absolutely blown away with the quality and flavors of the pad thai with shrimp at En Thai Till? in Sodemalm. Bursting with flavor and abundantly laced with at least 10 huge tiger prawn size shrimp (served without the tail), the pad thai here is very moist and it's quite obvious the cook knows what he/she is doing. Excellent! Service is very friendly and they offer several sidewalk tables in front. I was so impressed I couldn't resist telling our waitress that their pad thai is one of the best I'd ever tasted and to please tell the cook! They also offer a lunch buffet which we're looking forward to trying during our visit to Stockholm.

We were told by our Swedish friends the name of this restaurant (which has a question mark at the end) means "another Thai restaurant?". Well, this is no ordinary Thai restaurant! I wish I could award them more than just five stars!

• Visited August 2013