Open today: 8:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Awesome pubcrawl

Had a really good time at sthlm pub crawl (have been there 4 times so that must say something... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
majsen2
via mobile
Great place to meet new people

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
flindr
Stockholm, Sweden

All reviews free shots a lot of fun small group great fun maz pubcrawl blast sweden sek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Seriously not a happy customer.

Upon arrival at the first bar, we were told that we did not meet the dress code, not by the bar staff but by the actual bar crawl leaders, after some debating between each other in Swedish (so we couldn’t understand them) we were aloud in.

The bar crawl was on a ratio of 1 female to 9 men which is an obvious downer. There weren’t any games played or interaction from the bar crawl staff.

And finally the majority of people were skin heads that literally told me that I wasn’t welcome because I am black. Unbelievable.

To conclude, I would highly not recommend to anyone.

2  Thank viktor l
StockholmPubCrawl, Owner at Stockholm Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hej Viktor,

I am sure you are confusing us with some other event, because our first bar is a gay friendly bar and its very unlikely that there would be skin heads here. Furthermore, my parents are from Middle East and if there where skin heads in the bar I would have been as uncomfortably as you, along with all the bar guests and staff.

Please send this review to the right Pub Crawl as I think no person should be confronted by skin heads.

//Maz

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've done it a couple times and so far I've found it's a great place to meet new people, especially people from outside Sweden. People from all over the world. Since you're all part of a group most people are very open to conversations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was at the pub crawl with my friend. It was an amazing and unforgettable night, we had so much fun. The organizers were fun and cool to hang with, they were really helpful, specially Alex. Would recommend anyone visiting Stockholm to join at least once.

1  Thank Granit G
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very entertaining, had a blast... you meet people from all over the world and the guides are very nice and funny

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I was alone to visit Stockholm, and I tried this Pub Crawl the last night.
Amazing crew, I had a really good time.
Thank a lot to Maz and his team, maybe just change the club to another one ;)