Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Awesome pubcrawl

Had a really good time at sthlm pub crawl (have been there 4 times so that must say something... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
majsen2
via mobile
Great place to meet new people

I've done it a couple times and so far I've found it's a great place to meet new people, especially... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
flindr
Stockholm, Sweden

All reviews free shots a lot of fun small group great fun maz pubcrawl blast sweden sek
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Very entertaining, had a blast... you meet people from all over the world and the guides are very nice and funny

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I was alone to visit Stockholm, and I tried this Pub Crawl the last night.
Amazing crew, I had a really good time.
Thank a lot to Maz and his team, maybe just change the club to another one ;)

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I met a lot of cool new people and the energy was nice. The group broke up before some of us took it to next level which I think was well done. It wasn't so much about drinking in my opinion.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I took part in this pub crawl with my friend a while ago and I have to say it was very well organized! I would recommend this if you want to see the pubs and clubs in Stockholm as well as make new friends from all over the world.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Came with 4 friends and we were really happy when we met our guide Karen and realised she was also Icelandic. We had the best time and couldn’t have asked for a better person to show us the nightlife in Stockholm!