Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Awesome pubcrawl

Had a really good time at sthlm pub crawl (have been there 4 times so that must say something... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
majsen2
via mobile
Great place to meet new people

I've done it a couple times and so far I've found it's a great place to meet new people, especially... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
flindr
Stockholm, Sweden

All reviews free shots a lot of fun small group great fun maz pubcrawl blast sweden sek
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I was alone to visit Stockholm, and I tried this Pub Crawl the last night.
Amazing crew, I had a really good time.
Thank a lot to Maz and his team, maybe just change the club to another one ;)

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I met a lot of cool new people and the energy was nice. The group broke up before some of us took it to next level which I think was well done. It wasn't so much about drinking in my opinion.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I took part in this pub crawl with my friend a while ago and I have to say it was very well organized! I would recommend this if you want to see the pubs and clubs in Stockholm as well as make new friends from all over the world.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Came with 4 friends and we were really happy when we met our guide Karen and realised she was also Icelandic. We had the best time and couldn’t have asked for a better person to show us the nightlife in Stockholm!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I am a fan of pub crawls, usually you get to meet a lot of people, guides are charismatic, and bars and clubs are awesome or at least interesting. Stockholm pub crawl was expensive, you only got discounts, there were cero games as opposed to what was advertised, the bars were super lame, in one of them we barely fit and was just a bar with an isle, and the guides had cero energy and were barely friendly. If it wasn’t for the people who attended it, who were open and cool to chat with, it would had been a complete disappointment. I don’t doubt another route or another day could be more fun, but in my experience it’s by far the worst I’ve done when compared to cities like Budapest or Sydney. Definitely have to step up their game.

2  Thank Mrrcm C
StockholmPubCrawl, Owner at Stockholm Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hej Buddy,

I am sorry to hear. I agree Stockholm is expensive that is why my main goal with the Pub Crawl is not only to create a hub to meet fun and interesting people from all around the world while exploring Stockholm, but also to save money by joining us. In the price you received 3 free shots, 20% discount on beer/wine/cider in all the bars, free entry to the club + cloakroom and bunch of photos from the night. Which is much cheaper than if you did it on your own.

Do understand that this is during the World Cup time and bars we go to had to be changed, as most bars shows the football games, its only one week left before everything goes back to normal :) We haven’t advertised that we have games, but we do have challenges for people during the night, however on that night you joined us we had a Bachelorette Party joining the Pub Crawl and they had a list of 22 challenges and therefore we decided not to do our challenge list as well as it would be very chaotic. Hope you understand and I will talk to the team to see what we can do to improve the Crawl.

Cheers!