“Nice change of pace”

Ristorante Da Peppe Due
Reserve with
Ristorante Da Peppe Due is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed July 8, 2014

It felt good to have a pizza and some beer for a change. Run by Italians and even featured Moretti beer.

Staff was great and fun to be around.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Da Peppe Due

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I decided to take an early dinner and took a short stroll from the Radission Blue Viking hotel to Ristorante Da Peppe Due. Despite having no reservation we were given a warm welcome by the host, Turan, and shown to a nice table. The atmosphere was very lively and convivial. The pasta dishes were sensational and the artisan-style pizzas superb (why is it that no one seems to want to eat carbs anymore I ask..?) We returned not once but twice (!) during our short stay in Stockholm and were made to feel like old friends. We can highly recommend Da Peppe Due - and the prices were good value for money.

1  Thank Charles N
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Came impromptu, guided by tripadvisor (and also because our first hand choices were full) on a Wednesday evening. Atmosphere was OK and the service reasonably quick although the waiter seemed a bit annoyed at our inability to choose fast enough. The food was average a best. Definitely not the 18th best restaurant in Stockholm!

1  Thank AndersGM63
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Great little place with standard Italian fare. Excellent food with friendly staff. Very short walk from Stockholm central station.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My teenage daughter and I just landed in Stockholm today and on our way to our hotel noticed this restaurant. We knew absolutely nothing about it. Wow! did we ever luck out! Now that we are back from the restaurant, I'm reading the reviews and finding out that indeed our experience has been shared by many.

We did not have a reservation and got in immediately. (now I understand why they looked at us puzzled!). It was an excellent meal. I had the Mozzarella Caprese salad as a starter and it was very tasty. Then we both had the pasta with pancetta and zucchini - very tasty, very filling. I then finished with the tiramisu and it was excellent.

The restaurant atmosphere is great, it is a small place, but very charming. The food is very high quality and reminded me of a similar small restaurant that my husband and I found in Rome several years ago.

Between the two of us, and my one glass of wine, it cost us $ 120 CAD. This isn't cheap, but I know Stockholm is expensive, so we'll see over the next several days how that compares to other places. I did feel, certainly, that I got good value for that amount, so that's good.

Great experience, glad that we stumbled onto this place.

1  Thank mortyatport