“good food for a small price”
Review of Panda Sushi

Panda Sushi
Ranked #281 of 3,085 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Aarhus, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food for a small price”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My friends and I arrived in Stockholm after a long day of travelling and we did not want to go too far for some dinner. This place was just outside our hotel and seemed to be an ok pick for some quick food. I did not expect too much of this place as we entered, but I was positively surprised. My wife ordered a spicy squid dish, which she found very tasty. As I starved, I ordered their sushi dumpling buffet. This basically meant that you get served different sushi and dumplings of your choice until you cannot eat any more. The variation was not that great, but the food tasted fine. I am sure you will be able find better Chinese cuisine or sushi shops in Stockholm, but this place is pretty good for a quick dinner for a small price.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Hao J

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Sweden
“Delicious sushi”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I didn't have hight hopes for this place since it's opposite to the central station but it surprised me. Good, and beautiful, sushi. Lots of other dishes to chose from as well. Nice touch with salads (kimchi, sea weed, carrots). Prices between 75-100 SEK around lunch time.

Visited March 2013