“So good we went twice”

Neighborhood: Hornstull & Langholmen
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“So good we went twice”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very good italian food. We loved the pizzas and the veal fettucini. For dessert try the cocktail made with limoncello, lemon sorbet and prosecco.

Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Serbian first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Was served the wrong food without compensation”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The restaurant has a very interesting menu, and I was really looking forward for their Ciccione Pizza (a calzone-style folded pizza). However after having ordered it, I was served something completely different. It had the same ingredients, but was not folded. The explanation I got from the staff was incomprehensible, but I think was related to time shortage in the kitchen. The owner of the place even told me that we should have come earlier to avoid the mistake. It is completely unforgivable in my book that the fault of the restaurant should be put on the paying customer. If it is on the menu, the food should be served the way it is said in the menu. If it is not possible, this should be notified when putting the order, to avoid mistakes like this. Me and my wife were not compensated in any way, despite the staff telling us that they would figure out a way to make up the mistake for us. We are not coming back here. The pizza was ok, but Stockholm has an abundance of great italian restaurants with good service.

• Visited August 2014
5 Thank Eric M
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A great local restaurant with excellent quality/freshness. Service was good even though it was busy. Wish I had a little Italian restaurant this good near my home

• Visited June 2014
Stockholm
“Nice Italian restaurant in Södermalm”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Had lunch at Pane Vino with a friend from Italy. Nothing to complain about - good menu, I had the veggie risotto which was excellent, my friend had fish which was great, too. Friendly service, good food, a nice place which I´d surely come back to. According to him, there are other places in town where you get better pizza, although I wasn´t able to check that out.

• Visited June 2014
Moscow, Russia
“Real italian pizza in Sthlm!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

High quality pizza choice with amazing ingredients. The service is fast and they make you feel at ease! We ordered the white chocolate pann cotta and it was to die for!

Visited January 2014