“Burger perfection”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We had to wait 1h for a table a Monday. Some people seemed to have a fast track, skipped queuing and got a table in no time. When waiting we enjoyed great beer. When we finally got served the burgers was perfectly cooked, juicy and tasteful. The texture of the meat was fluffy and rough and really tender.

Although I had a double burger, I left the restaurant hungry. The burger was quite small, it could definitely be a little bit bigger or a side order such as Cole slaw could be introduced on the menu.

Overall, this place is worth a visit once and a while only because of the burger perfection.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Definitely the best burgers in Stockholm based on my 16 years of eating burgers here. It takes this new establishment to serve a burger how it should be served! No other burger place in this town comes close. The meat was just plain juicy and delicious. The only complaint I have is that I didn't order 2 burgers because they are not large. (Although still trailing my all-time favorite burger which I ate at a hotel in Siem Reip, Cambodia).
I am looking forward to eating there again with my son who is the burger expert and found the Cambodia burger in the first place. I will also take with me a large appetite and indulge in one of their milkshakes. Although I didn't have one this time, they looked tremendous and judging by the empty milkshake glasses of the other patrons, they must be magically delicious. Oh yeah, the fries were cooked perfectly and were a nice compliment to the burger.
Although the staff was very cordial, the service still needs to be improved somewhat. Waiting time for the burgers was tolerable but noticeable. After giving compliments about the burgers to the waitress, the owner came out to our table to have a quick chat with us which I thought was extremely special (and unusual) for a restaurant in Stockholm.
Two thumbs up for this place!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant is different, and definately worth trying. The burgers are the best I have ever tasted, and the fries too. The 30+ minute waiting line outside the door is a proof of that. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere laid back and easy. The prices are not bad either. I would definately recommand this restaurant as an experience to both traveling tourists, and Stockholmers. This is something everyone should try. 10 out of 10.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We just dropped in an had ourselves put on the waiting list. Then we waited more than 1h at the "bar". The burgers were rather small but excellent. However, I wouldn't go again simply because of the waiting time. Please, introduce a booking system!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

It was a lovely tuesday afternoon in late march, and having being so recommended by previous visitors we arrived at the address half an hour before opening time and a line was already forming outside the diner.

The staff came out and turned on heaters that made the wait more pleasant.

We were in front of the line so we got a table in the first batch and sat down with extremely high expectations, feeling a bit sorry for the people outside in the line that was still growing.

After having ordered a Flippin Burger with fries and a bottled Anderson Valley Ale the beer came instantly and the burgers surprisingly fast.

It was probably the best burger ever, not to thick, and the meat had a great taste and juiciness, the bun was impeccable with a rigid, yet smooth crust and a airy yet not crumbling inside, the cheese was perfect and the few additional toppings were the exclamation mark; small amounts of ketchup, mustard, mayo and onion.

The staff were friendly and nice, but the popularity of the place did to a little extent lower the atmosphere. I will definitely visit the diner again. Extremely tasty burgers.