“Over priced!!!”

Ranked #13 of 310 things to do in Stockholm
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Junibacken is a fun kids' museum with a literary and household theme. Experience the characters of many popular Scandinavian children's stories as well as some artwork appealing to children.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Stockholm, Sweden
“Over priced!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We came to Stockholm 8 years ago and used the Stockholm Card to get into many great museums. One was Junibacken. However, this time we didn't have the time to invest in the card and went ala carte. We were with friends and suggested the museum as we remembered how cute it was. I was amazed at the high cost for 10-15 minutes of entertainment. Would not recommend that to anyone. If you don't have a Stockholm card, go to Skansen and get your monies worth.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fairy tale for young - and old”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Museum created in cooperation with Astrid Lindgren, mother of Pippi Longstocking and so many other fairy tale favorites. Theatre and sing-a-long for the kids, book and souvenir store etc. Don't miss the train ride and plan on eating or snacking. The circus themed café serves very nice food and a marvellous selection on cakes and cookies etc. Seats outside by the sea in summer.

Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Magic fun place from my child hood readings”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Big queue at 11 am so much so I did not get to do the train ride or other activities. But the first room was wonderful - I went from there to the gift store and for me that was very worthwhile. Only wished I had all of my 4 grand kids with me and I know we would have been there for hours!!

Oslo, Oslo, Norway
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Really nice for you and old”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is a really nice place to bring your kids too. My son is 11 and for sure I was nervous that he didn't liked it. But when we drive around in the "train" he saw all the stories from the books that Astrid L have made he also liked it.
For sure the best age is around 7 +- 2 years.
I can really recommend this place to everyone that have kids or like to be a kid...

Molndal, Sweden
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Like stepping into the Astrid Lindgren stories. Exciting for the kids and well made. Various environment on the children's level.

Visited July 2013