“We weren't disappointed and had a fun dayout!”
Review of Grona Lunds Tivoli

Hop-On Hop-Off and ABBA The Museum Combo in Stockholm
$24.32*
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Cruise
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We visited the park with our 22 yr old son while on a Stockholm city break. It costs £10 each to get in and ride tickets are purchased once inside. There are various prices and options for buying ride tickets, and we went for the all day pass at about £34 each. This includes all the rides unlimited for the day. ( you have to pay £4 extra for the haunted house attraction though, but dont bother - its not as good as the ghost train, which is included in the all day price ticket!).
To be fair, the rides are good quality and highly enjoyable. The flying chairs attraction is the highest in the world- and quite scary!! ( but enjoyable).
We spent from 10.45 until 18.45 in the park and thought it was great. There are plenty of places to eat and buy snacks / drinks, but you could take your own if prefered. There is a main stage there too, which attracts live bands throughout the season. (Check online to see whats coming up.)
Like most of Stockholm , i suppose its quite expensive, but with the time we spent in there, i think its good value. We werent disappointed and had a great fun dayout.

2  Thank Welshmod
There are newer reviews for Grona Lunds Tivoli

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love Grona Lund, me and my friends coming here every year and every year they have new attractions and also new foodplaces. We love to spend a weekend here, in july and august they also have Big artists name/shows and is so nice , so close to the water

Reviewed August 10, 2013

It's a cute little theme park close to the centre of Stockholm, you can take a nice walk along the harbour or take tram to get there.
Eclipse is a must do, it's very high and a bit scary when wind blows once you are up but it offers beautiful views of Stockholm.
Fritt Fall Tilt is perfect for adrenaline junkies, there are also a few nice rides.
We didn't expect much since the place is much smaller than most of theme parks but we really had a great time, there is something for everybody.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went there a couple weeks ago with my sister and 2 older cousins for our 4th visit and it was FANTASTIC!! Every time we've gone back there have been improvements made to the park and I'm always left impressed. There are tons of rides that vary on the thrill scale and I think there's something for everyone. Even I who am scared to death of the slightest thing decided for some unknown reason to go on every single ride. No regrets though! Safety is a big priority and I love that! It's a bit compact to be honest but they do the best with the space they've got. It's also very beautiful there because it's situated by the water and there are also plenty of beautiful flowers. You can be sure that be/t time I'm in Sweden I'll be back there again. Love it!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Visited with our adrenalin junkie 13 yr old and our cautious, like me, 10yr old. Managed to find rides and thrills to sort all tastes and ages. Big queues after midday, we were there at opening and got 3 rides in in 1st hour, again on advice from experienced 13 yr old. Take light weight waterproof for queues in the rain. After lunch managed to average 1 ride an hour, so expect to queue. My daughter waited 1 hr 10 for The Eclipse, only to rate it average. We enjoyed all the roller coasters, but the highlight for Daugter and husband was " insane" which you have to be to attempt it! We ate at Ban Thai takeaway which was really tasty and made a change from the burger / hot dog stand that form ubiquitous take away fare in Stockholm.