This place is a total ripoff and It [...]..small,ugly and no in-room WC and shower. It's a small version of Alcatraz. There should be "keep out" bill boards in front of it and I'm not kidding
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In central Stockholm's Vanadislunden Park, this budget hotel is an 8-minute bus ride from shopping and entertainment at Drottninggatan and Hotorget Square. It has affordable accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a popular continental breakfast. At Vanadis Hotel, guests can choose rooms with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Each room has cable TV, and some include a writing desk. The hotel has a convenient 24-hour front desk. Guests computers with internet connection are found in the lobby area. Light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages can be bought at all times and staff is always willing to recommend restaurants and local attractions such as Stockholm Observatory. Hotel Vanadis is 215 yards from Frejgatan Bus Stop, which is a 15-minute trip from Stockholm Central Train Station. The shuttle bus for Arlanda Airport stops a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Vasastan is a great choice for travelers interested in coffee, promenade and nature walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Vanadis Hotell & Bad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanadis Hotell And Bath Hotel Stockholm
- Vanadis Hotell And Bath Stockholm