“Fantastic”
Review of Ardbeg Embassy

Ardbeg Embassy
Reserve with
Ardbeg Embassy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Swedish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Description: The unique restaurant in Old Town, Stockholm. Classic Swedish food in combination with 300 whiskys and 28 Swedish microbrewery beers.
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner here at valentine's day. I had the sauerkraut which was a fantastic meat dish with reindeer and pork! My girlfriend was also amazed by her pepper steak. We had apple and pear cidre which was a real treat! We paid 650 sek for a fantastic experience!

1  Thank Ans V
There are newer reviews for Ardbeg Embassy

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was in Stockholm for the first time for business and a colleague and I decided to walk down to the Stockholm old town to find a good restaurant our last night in town. Walking by the Ardbeg, we noticed the menu and it looked quite good. Walking into the restaurant, the first thing I noticed was the long bar with the large number of taps. One of the things I wanted to try was various local beers as well as having some good food, so this seemed to be a good omen.
I had the elk and was very pleased. It was the best dinner I had while in Stockholm and the two beers that our waiter suggested after asking about our preferences were great as well. I ended up the evening by tasting the Ardbeg barrel aged scotch and was quite impressed. I would definitely go here again when visiting and would recommend it to anyone else visiting.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had passed by on a previous stay in Stockholm and this winter I made sure to stop in, it was a scotch lovers gold mine.

Not only am I fan of Ardbeg scotch but I also enjoy good craft beers and the Ardbeg Embassy has got all I could want of both.
I stopped in early in the evening before a dinner date and had a craft beer from Gotland and a taste of an Ardbeg batch I had not yet tasted. I went back after dinner for more Ardbeg tasting.

Not only do they have many different batches of Ardbeg, they stock a huge selection of fine whiskeys.

The Ardbeg Embassy is a must stop special spot for me when I'm in Stockholm from now on.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I went to Ardbeg Embassy with a visiting work colleague on a Saturday night. I have walked by the place dozens of times, but I never would have guessed it would be one of my very favorite places to eat in Stockholm. There is nothing to complain about from a service and quality standpoint, and the atmosphere is exceptional. I will be back many more times in the future.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have never eaten anything from this place but i want to write about their nice whisky selection. They have a wide scale of whiskys from different parts of Scotland and of cource everything you can get from Ardbeg distillery. Atmosphere is nice and leisured. They also have some beers and some beer on tabs from local small breweries.