“One of my Top Ten”

Ranked #39 of 316 things to do in Stockholm
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Nobel Prize shows that ideas can change the world. The courage, creativity and persistence of the Nobel Laureates inspires us and gives us hope for the future. Based on the Nobel Prize’s unique combination of fields – natural sciences, literature and peace – we would like to invite you to exhibitions, school programmes, lectures and dialogues about the great issues of our time.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had not visited this museum before, but it had been recommended by a scientist friend and my non-scientist daughter and I had some time on the last day of my Stockholm visit. I thought it was very well designed and thought-provoking. The short movies about the Nobel laureates were especially interesting; I wish that I had had time to see all of them.

1  Thank MaryTraveler2

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This museum is of course about creativity. The guide was excellent. I found the strories about the Nobel laureates hard to read. Glad I was able to come here. Nice bookstore

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Very interesting museum. It costs 100 sek for adults and 70 sek for students. The English tour guide is at 11.15 am or at 3 pm.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

There is an entrance fee but worth it to find out and understand more about Alfred Nobel and the Nobel Prizes.
This is not a big museum/attraction however it really is worth a visit especially if you have been or are going to City Hall. There are guided tours in english which I recommend. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited and did the first English tour of the day at 11:15, I think there was another at 3pm. The tour was really good and very interesting, I wouldn't suggest visiting the museum otherwise you do the tour, the rest of the museum is a bit wishy washy.