“were the spirit of the lord is, there is freedom”

Hillsong Church Stockholm
Ranked #194 of 310 things to do in Stockholm
Baguio, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“were the spirit of the lord is, there is freedom”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

people lets come and listen to the inspiring music plus christ appointed preachers of the word
on top of that, it has a cool glance were people come and worship the same christ..
i was so moved by the gospel lyrics that they do play for the congregation...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Daniel M

Bury, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“'Dad, that was an AWESOME Church!!' Need I say more?”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

So, I'm in Stockholm on Easter Sunday and I'm taking in the Tourist sights. What a beautiful city, full of great things but don't miss this place. Hillsong Stockholm just blew me and my five year old away. Outstanding. Just go there and you'll understand. First rate people, top class in all ways. Believe me, you'll want to stay!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Max_Coolio
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not at this address!!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Hillsong is great but not here. It is at sturegatan 18. We could tell by the massive queue of people and the amazing welcome. Not much English going around as you arrive. But you are in Sweden after all :)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Gaithersburg
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Feel welcome in a foreign land”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Before I even walked in the door I was welcomed and made to feel at home. There are services at different times of the day, I think I went to the first service. I liked that part of the service, including the Worship Set was in English and Swedish. They also had translators.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Pampar
Gothenburg, Sweden
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Loved it - great worship!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We had heard about the Hillsong church and really wanted to go there, the worship was great and the spirit of God was present, several people got saved....we will definetly go here again when coming to Stockholm...

Visited February 2012