“Strange”

Pizza Hut
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Reviewed July 21, 2014

You're probably asking, why would an American eat at Pizza Hut in Stockholm? Well, I was on a budget and already experienced an excellent Swedish restaurant. I was looking around for a place I could just get full at and stopped at this familiar sight. I soon realized that Pizza Hut's in Sweden are very different from the one's in America. This particular Pizza Hut was a legitimately nice place. I mean you're still getting fast food, but make no mistake of it, this isn't your standard college town pizza joint.

1  Thank Harry L

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Wanted a fast lunch our first day in Stockholm and the Pizza Hut is directly across the street from our hotel. We had a deep dish pepperoni and 7Up and Pepsi and it was a bit of home. I generally try to avoid any sort of chain restaurant when traveling, but this was just fine. Buy a slightly larger size soft drink and you get a free refill. Waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Expect nothing more than a regular pizza-chain restaurant, but if you order the gluten free pizza, you will be impressed. It was delicious and far above the average gluten free restaurant pizza.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

It's the only place where I can eat my favourite Margarita made just how it must be, very delicious without any additional ingredients which sometimes could spoil all it's taste.
Furthermore they serve huge plates of salad wich are too extremely tasty.
My advice is just come here, try it's menu and you'll definitely want to come back again.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

this pizza hut is very very spacious and the buffet spread was amazing. for 85 dkk u get unlimited pizzas is damn cheap in the chilling weather of stockholm.a must recommend. also very helpful staff who helped me out with vegetarian stuff.