“Good food, drinks and service”
Review of Supper

Supper
Ranked #14 of 3,046 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Latin, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Description: Supper is a south-american restaurant located in three different cities around Sweden. The original one up north in Åre, two restaurants in the capital Stockholm, one located in Visby, Gotland. We make south-american food on our way. We gather inspiration along our trips, from the people we meet and things in general we find attractive. It all ends up in something we would like to call The Family of Supper.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good food, drinks and service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm usually quite sceptical about restaurants that are trying too hard to be cool or are surrounded by a hype. For this reason I was quite sceptical when visiting Supper. After leaving they had turned me around.

Supper is simply a good restaurant with South Western and Latin American inspired food, good cocktails and a nice variation of wines.

The service is attentive and knowledgeble - although at times they just confirmed my choices so I wouldn't know really.

The decor is ethnic-minimalistic (what a word eh) and creates a great vibe.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank robbowan

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
leicester
“nice food and good value in Stockholm”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Booked on a Saturday night after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. Smallish menu but well executed. Good value for Stockholm. If there s two of you I d go for two small dishes and two larger ones rather than the four small ones the waiter recommends. Friendly efficient service.

• Visited December 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Sometimes you visit a restaurant where good vibes are everywhere...”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

After having visited Supper in Åre numerous times, I sort of knew what to expect, but in all honesty, the relatively new Supper in Stockholm, is doing everything better than its older sister. First and foremost; the culinary experience is way better. Favourites: The grated green shell mussels are to die for; the beef with a ceviche marinade and the blackened salmon. Smart folks will also benefit from leaving room for the Italian meringue dessert.
The service is way above expectations.
Make no mistake; this is not fine dining, but it's a very fine dinner. Recommended!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank guidebook_dot_se
Angelholm, Sweden
“Really value for money”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife, my son and I had a very nice dinner with a lot of small dishes that we could share. They have an excellent service and it is possible to taste different wines before deciding which one you wish to order. The restaurant i svery relaxed and so is even the staff.

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food here is awesome. I can honestly say that there wasn't one dish I did not like! The pork belly was very tender and the ceviche and crab cakes were finger licking good. The service is really the icing on the cake. The staff are extremely friendly and take care in explaining all dishes as they are served. We paid about £70/$100 per person which I thought was a tad expensive but then again it was our first night in Sweden so dont know how that compares with other restaurants.

• Visited August 2012