The rooms were very cold.
I think there was something wromg with the central heating as many guest had complained.
The rooms where also loud. Meaning I could hear everything that would occur in the hallway or rooms next to me. Even people talking normally in their rooms where quite loud.
But aside from those things it was a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Collection Hotel Wellington is located in the very heart of the most fashionable district in Stockholm, just a stone's throw from the famous covered market and bustling streets of Östermalm. You've got everything within walking distance; shopping, leisure, activites and restaurants. Peaceful and quiet with only 200 meters to the subway. You can enjoy a fabulous view from our panoramic rooms.We're also very close to the water with boardwalks, picturesque bridges and Kungliga Djurgården - a green parkland area that boasts a wide range of recreational facilities and activities. The Royal Castle and Old town is only a short nice walk away with a lot of things to see and do on the way.The Clarion Collection Hotel Wellington is a four star hotel. Many of our superiorrooms have their own terrace, balcony or outdoor area. Quite a few with a magnificent view of Stockholm. Our rates includes our seasonal breakfast buffé and we also serve a light evening meal every evening complimentary. Coffee/tea is also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Wellington Hotel Stockholm
- Clarion Collection Stockholm
- Clarion Stockholm
- Stockholm Clarion