All reviewscovered courtyardglass roofcentral stationmain pedestriansmall fansingle roomfacing the streetinner yardreception arearestaurants and shopswalking distancesmall roomfree coffeeunderfloor heatingold citybuffet stylegamla stan
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I had a very small single room under the eaves at the top. It was comfortable. What impressed me though was the friendliness and care for my comfort in this small hotel. Excellent breakfast, coffee or tea always available, good quality amenities. This is an old building that has been charmingly renovated and offers solid value for price.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
BWHotelBentleys, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Bentleys, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear GreenYvr, thank you for your kind review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you as our guest again.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a single room on the top floor. Small space but just what I needed. Only problem was the heating didn't work and I woke up sick the following morning. The management couldn't do anything about it as there was no maintenance to look.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2017

The 'single standard' room was booked for me for my 3-night stay. The location is central and easy accessible. From Stockholm C, if your luggage isn't too heavy you can just walk to the hotel which I did both ways. The room I received was surprisingly spacious for single occupancy. I had room to spread out my stuff comfortably. It was a corner room with balcony on the third floor. There was a coat hanging area before entering into the bedroom area. The bathroom seemed newly renovated, everything was working fine and I liked that the floor was heated. The staff was friendly.

Now, onto the reasons I cannot give this hotel 5 stars. The bed was too soft and not really comfortable. Even though it's a very tiny twin size, but I really think it could be better. The breakfast was not good for my standard. I stayed in 3 different hotels during my 2-week trip in Sweden and the breakfast at this hotel was not comparable and lower in food quality. It may be good if you compare to most American motel chains and I guess that's why many reviewers have praised the breakfast here. The last issue was the noise from the middle courtyard on the bottom floor which travels up to the room as a result of the hollow structure of the hotel. I could hear echoes until very late at night and then at 6am in the morning when people started getting breakfast. So I didn't get any good night sleep during my stay here. It's such a shame because otherwise it would have been a comfortable stay. I don't know if staying on the fourth floor would fix this issue, but I'm reluctant to return to this property as I need my quality sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank K N
Reviewed September 16, 2017

My single room was rather small but for Swedish prices reasonable. I was offered an upgrade on arrival but declined. I should have asked if this would be a free upgrade but didn't. There was no bedside lamp and I asked for one at reception. The second person I asked, Fanny, went out of her way to find one w hich made my bedtime much more comfortable. So, thank you, Fanny. I also needed boarding passes printed which was done very quickly. Breakfast was also very good - buffet style. The hotel is very central and easily walkable from the Central Station.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Renate B
BWHotelBentleys, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Bentleys, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Renate B, thank you for writing a review about your stay with us.
We are glad that Fanny could help you and that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are small but nice. Reseption is very nice. Brekfast is good and the service is exelante. The location is perfect for everyone that want to stay downtown Stockholm. A very good Italian restaurant next door.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Hörður G, thank you for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, hope to see you again.