Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
$219
$180
  • Breakfast included
Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$195
$166
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$142
$201
Nobis Hotel(Stockholm)
$268
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$179
$148
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$313
$136
Grand Hotel(Stockholm)
$379
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscovered courtyardglass roofcentral stationmain pedestriansmall fanfacing the streetinner yardsingle roomreception arearestaurants and shopswalking distancesmall roomunderfloor heatingfree coffeegamla stanbuffet stylehotel is located
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Clean hotel in a good location. The room was small but had everything we needed. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Conveniently located close to most of the top sites in Stockholm. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Stockholm.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
BWHotelBentleys, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Bentleys, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Dear Alfred A,
Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us, and for the nice feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

See you next time!

Reviewed December 2, 2016

My room was lovely and full of character. The hotel is well situated - a ten minute walk from T-Centralen and about 15 from Stockholm central station. But boy is it noisy in those rooms with the bay windows and no double glazing. Though the street is not busy at night, every front facing room would get every little sound from outside. Another thing is that the building opposite is close, and you wouldn't be able to get changed in the room without someone seeing unless you had the curtains drawn. Moat of the rooms face inwards however, into the reception area and atrium. I imagine they would be even noisier but I couldn't be sure. Breakfast wasn't as good as usual Swedish hotels. The big 'but' is that all the staff I encountered were totally lovely, helpful, friendly etc - some of the nicest I have encountered on my travels.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and in fairness they did try! But as a poor sleeper I was exhausted by the time I left after two nights.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business

Dear IndiaBlue2014,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. We are glad that the staff made your stay a good one!

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Great service from very friendly staff, lovely room - large and clean with a great wet room style shower. no problems at all with the heating and it was very cold outside. comfortable bed. the room looked out onto the covered courtyard, but we were not at all disturbed by noise when breakfast started. There is no restaurant, but breakfast is served in the covered courtyard and there is a great selection of foods on offer - much more than we were expecting for a continental breakfast. tea/coffee/hot chocolate/juices were available all day in the courtyard and there is a small bar too. nearby restaurants were very good for evening meals.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
BWHotelBentleys, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Bentleys, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear 4markn,

Reviewed October 31, 2016

i write in English hoping the hotel staff will read it i spent 5 days in this hotel and I really enjoyed it The hotel is in the city centre good breakfast and staff absolutely kind expecially Ms Lettia I had a problem with the central heating in my room and she provided to change my rom with another one superior I had a very good experience and I suggest this hotel

Room Tip: i suggest rooms with street wiev
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
BWHotelBentleys, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Bentleys, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

Dear Romabetty,

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We booked in here for a 2 night stay in Stockholm. The location is very convenient, but parking can be a challenge. The hotel was comfortable, but no heating in our room.
The breakfast room in the lobby was very good with a good offering of food.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear VicenzaMarco,

We are currently looking over why some rooms are cold and we hope this will be sorted shortly.