This old brewery is now a budget hotel within walking distance (15 minutes) from Gamla Stan, but beware of some steep climbs to reach this part of the city. I stayed here for 3 nights. My room on the 3rd floor had shared facilities and was not very big but adequate. The whole place is very clean. There are no lifts. Breakfast is good, bufet style. Free internet. Quiet location. Very friendly personnel. Would go there again when in Stockholm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area where we are located is called "SoFo", Stockholm's answer to London and New York's trendy SoHo. In the midst of this vibrant neighbourhood, you will find our oasis. Enter through a portal into a cobbled courtyard and you’ll arrive to NoFo Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Premier Collection NoFo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm