$178
$158
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$130
Nobis Hotel(Stockholm)
$252
$204
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$172
$142
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$255
$97
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
$270
$234
Agoda.com
Grand Hotel(Stockholm)
$308
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

All reviewsprison cellconverted prisonbunk bedsguest kitchencentral hallwayminute walk from the nearest metrowasher and dryertop bunkprivate bathrooma great place to staystaff at receptionstayed for one nightexpensive cityspent nightsrooms are smallold towndolls
Reviewed July 1, 2017

The hostel is in a former prison and it is decorated very nice and it looks like a prison. The hostel is not very noisy, they have lockers and the staff is helpfully.
The hostel is located on a small, green island, which is very nice. But it is not very central, even to the underground or to a supermarket you have to walk a few minutes but it is worth it, when you have a few days in Stockholm and you are not in a hurry.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I stayed here as a solo traveller for the Europa League final back in May. The hostel is around 10-15 walk away from Hornstull metro station. The walk is pleasant and can either be taken through a park or via following the road. The hostel is right at the very far corner of the complex after passing the football pitch.

On arrival I was met by very friendly staff and asked if I wanted towels & bedding. Suppose if I was a regular 'hostel' stayer this must be a normal question, but as I don't usually stay in this type of accommodation I obliged. There was a small extra cost for this. I also asked if checkout could be later than 10:00 and was told for 50SEK it could be until 12:00 midday.

The hostel is an old prison and rooms are in the old cells. I was in a two bed cell and not a dormitory. The room was quite small as expected with bunkbeds and a desk. However, the shower/toilet was quite a large room and the shower was good quality. The TV in the room had around 15 channels mostly Swedish of course! There is also a safe in the room which is free to use. Internet was free and easy to get logged on. I never really used any other facilities as I only stayed for one night.

There isn't much around the hostel and you have to walk back upto Hornstull for sign of activity. There are a number of bars/restaurants around here. The road called Hornsgatan has a number of bars along it on the way to Zinkensdamm metro station. Beers can be found for between 55-75SEK.

Would definitely recommend for budget travellers.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I stayed in a triple room with private bathroom. Space is limited but totally manageable for 3 people. I would like to highlight the amazing service we received from ALL staff. Our friend got ill and they provided all possible support. I would say it was even beyond their remit, with the best disposition. I do not remember staying in a place with such friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: If you are three, the triple room with private bathroom will suit your needs. Limited space but manageable for three.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank MacaMGilbert
Reviewed April 23, 2017

we stayed in a double room (bunk beds) with private bathroom, it was a great place to stay, the breakfast is well worth the money, especially as Stockholm is not cheap for eating out, it is a bit far from things but the metro is only a 10 min walk, a cool quirky place I would be happy to stay here again

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2017

While traveling on a budget in Stockholm, I found Langholmen to be a very budget friendly stay. Not knowing the layout of the city before I booked my stay, I didn't realize that it was SO far from everything! It took forever to get to city center, was near ZERO food options, and was exhausting just to get far from the hostel! The hostel rooms themselves are INSIDE a museum, but separate from the rest of the hotel. They are clean and well kept, I will give them that. But do not have a genuine hostel feel - it is absolutely impossible to meet anyone there. I never even saw a person!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends