Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,036 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is cosy. At hotel there is Friendly and helpful customer service. Breakfast included. The breakfast was... well, just ok. However, the view from breakfast room was beautiful, over Stockholm's roofs.

Everything in this hotel is just ok. No surprices. Except that we got our room at 8am. That was very useful for us.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sofia I, Shift Leader at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time and giving us feed-back! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay, but of course sad that we couln't go above your expectations. Nice to hear that the view from the breakfast and the early check-in made your stay better. I hope that you will consider us for your next Stockholm trip as well.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Well located, about 10-15 minutes walk from the Stockholm Central train station. Come out to the front of the train station and take a left on Vasagatan street which will become Upplandsgatan street going uphill, and then turn right on Tegnerlunden.

The hotel looks bland on the outside but our 2nd floor (1st floor by European) room was compact but cozy as pictured. Even though it was facing the street, it was relatively quiet. Bed was comfy and our room was clean. We do appreciate the small fan and electric kettle in the room.

No in-room safe but they do have safes in the lobby. Mini fridge wasn't very cold so we had to throw away our cheese pastry. No tissue paper or hand lotion, but they do provide soap and shampoo. We also enjoyed the heated towel rack.

Buffet breakfast is located on the top floor (European 6th floor) which were very good. We find the ipad juice machine interesting.

All the staff we encountered were friendly and we felt safe in this area, including our 10 minutes walk to Odenplan to do laundry.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We really appriciate all the details that you have noticed. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and I hope to see you here soon again.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

A pricey place but had excellent experience at the hotel, Stockholm being an expensive city. Our room was on sixth floor with the view of the garden. The room was clean and facilities were good. The hotel is walking distance from Radmansgatan Metro station. The breakfast buffet was not elaborate but good. The hotel is 1.1km from Central Station and if you take taxi try taking the ones which have 375Kr sicker on the window. Taxi drivers are big scammers in Stockholm. We ended up paying 440SEK for a trip from Central Station to the Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Soumen M

Hi,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of the hotel and Stockholm. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am terribly sorry to read that you paid overprice in the taxi. We have a problem with unserious taxi companies in Stockholm and it's really a shame.

I hope that you will consider us for your next Stockholm trip, you are warmly welcome back to us.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Good location. 7 min from train station and near by the central shopping Street. Small but Clean rooms. 3 min from subway station and 15 min from down town. Supermarket and some good restoran in saround. Recommend to stop there for 4 -5 nights.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi,
Thank you for taking your time to write us a review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you here soon again.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Excellent small place, decent rooms, good staff. Conveniently located, very reasonably priced. All the usual included, great breakfast, good wifi. And finally a hotel that does what it says re environment - if you hang up your towel to use again they don't take them for washing which I find most big hotels do anyway.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi,
Thank you for taking your time! I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I hope that you come back to us again for the next Stockholm trip.