Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,036 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Tiny, tiny room! Try and get a room facing the park. They seem to be a little bigger. The bathroom was however the cherry on top of the cake. I wonder how these huge Scandinavian people manage to fit in, fit their backsides on to the toilet as well as take a shower. The shower contraption consists of a moving plexiglass partition that you have to adjust and readjust while entering and exiting and trying to take a shower. It of course lets water out. The hotel has provided a cleaning squeegee for you to dry the flooded floors with. The bed is a tiny contraption and makes for very close sleeping quarters. The location is good however and the housekeepers keep the place clean. Breakfast is good. The hotel entrance has a steep staircase you have to carry your bags. No ramp or employees to help. I wonder if this is a legal thing with the steep staircase. The reception employees are well intentioned and friendly although they could be more informed of their city. When asked nicely they do help by looking things up on google though!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cecilia E, Assistant Service Team Manager at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Dear,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We welcome and pay close attention to all feedback, as it helps us improve our standard and service in line with the expectations of our guests.

I am sorry to read that you didn´t enjoy your stay with us as much as we aim for and I apologize for this. We always do our best to provide our guests with a high level of service and a great product.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to us in the near future and please contact me direct so I can make sure that your next stay with us will be as pleasant as possible.

I look forward to welcome you back to us!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights, the rooms (twin bedded) were an adequate size and the beds comfortable. The room was clean and the breakfast facilities were more than adequate and well laid out. The location is good for central Stockholm and the main shopping streets/area. The bathroom (shower & toilet) was again adequate except the wash basin was too small. The room was cost effective for Stockholm. We would have scored the hotel higher except for one Negative, namely Lack of Air Conditioning (cooling system) in the room and this made the room extremely warm in the summer which in turn led to disturbed sleep

Room tip: In the Summer would advise to choose a room away from sunlight
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cecilia E, Assistant Service Team Manager at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I'm glad you had a good stay with us and we hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We stayed for 4 nights in June and were very happy with our choice. The hotel isn't luxurious, but it's very clean and comfortable. Our room was fairly small, but the beds were beautifully comfortable. We could open our windows very wide to let in plenty of fresh air which was lovely in the summer. There is a small fridge in the room in which you can place your own drinks or food. The breakfast was amazing - very wide choice of food and excellent quality. Staff were friendly and helpful when we needed advice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to return if we visit Stockholm again. Highly recommended

Room tip: We had a room overlooking the park. It was quiet and comfortable.
Date of stay: June 2017

Hi Sue,
I'm glad you had a good stay with us and I want to thank you for taking the time to write us this review.

I wish you a lovely day and welcome back to us!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We stood 3 nichts here. This hotel is in a quite surrounding, but close to big shopping area. Also nearby underground to go to the old city. Nice and cosy rooms and very good breakfast on top of the building. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi,
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to us in the close future!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I thought the hotel was clean, friendly and accommodating. There was road construction next to the property which unfortunately woke us early. Obviously they have no control over this and they gave us a credit for free breakfast which pleased us. The rooms are small but not claustrophobic. It is a bit of a climb to get to after walking the city all day but that is why the price is right. I would recommend it and would stay there again happily.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Cindy C
Cecilia E, Assistant Service Team Manager at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback - it means a lot to us.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Tegnérlunden and we hope to see you here again soon!