“Great scenary”

Stockholm Pass
$54.40*
Hop-On Hop-Off and ABBA The Museum Combo in Stockholm
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The tour is great however there was a huge problem with the guidance information since the quality of sound on the speakers was terrible and guide's performance was very monotonous. So I enjoyed the scenery but I did not have a chance to find out anything about places we passed by.
I have pre booked lunch on-line and our group was the last to get our food. Usually it is the other way around.

2  Thank Arturs80

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I would highly recommend this tour. It is so beautiful in the Archipelago and the guide has good information. Lunch was tasty and after walking around Stockholm for 4 days this was a relaxing trip.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Our goal was to see the Archipelago as thoroughly as possible. We took the two hour cruise, starting at 9:30 to Sandhamm, arriving at 11:45. We stayed in Sandhamm until 1:00 and took the four hour cruise back to Stockholm. Our logic was that we got to see some additional areas and stop for boaring at a few more ports on the return trip. We had an hour in Sandhamm and would have liked an additional hour or two. Most people stayed at Sandhamm until 5:00 and took the same two hour route back. Sandahmm gives you a good idea of how people live in these islands.

We enjoyed the trips and felt we got a good look at the inner and outer archipelago at a very reasonable price, about US80.00 each. The crew was very friendly.

My main criticism is that the ship gets really crowded, standing room only and people are sitting on the floor, the stairs, etc. At the same time they reserve about one third of the boat as a dining room, which almost nobody uses. Why not open it up for everybody.

We were early enough on both trips to get good seats and it was very enjoyable.

Johanna K, Web communicator at Stromma Under the Bridges of Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Hi jimandcarolstravels!
Nice that you got to see the archipelago and Sandhamn. Thank you for the review and the idea of how to make the cruise even better. We will think about the setup before the next season. Take care and welcome back!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We chose the three hour Archipelago Dinner Cruise. They were organized and our tour was not overly crowded. The service was slow for those that had the pre-set tour menu. I would have thought it would have been faster. The meal was fine and you could order drinks. The views were lovely as we travelled among the islands. I believe the lunch cruise would be a good option also and it would be less expensive.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I visited Stockholm on a long weekend and was advised to take the time to do an archipelago tour. I researched the options and selected the 2.5 hour tour Stromma offers. The tour was very reasonably priced. It was a wonderful way to see the archipelago and they provided interesting bits of information throughout the tour (without constantly talking). I would definitely recommend this tour!

8  Thank Mszs10