Definitely the best part of this hotel is the in this hotel is the location, it is really close to city and it is easy to access the transportation.
The hotel itself is not the newest and the rooms are pretty old, and they have not been remodeled lately. Hoverer they serve the purpose and we had got time in Stockholm. There are so many things to do there, time was just flying.
Breakfast in the morning was typical Scandic breakfast, no big complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the central Stockholm hotel, Scandic Norra Bantorget, within walking distance of Stockholm's best shops, theatres and attractions. The hotel has a great location in Stockholm. The hotel is close to Stockholm's top sights, great shopping opportunities, popular restaurants, plenty of entertainment and more. The popular spa, Centralbadet, is located just around the corner from the hotel and Stockholm's Central Station with airport buses, trains and metro are within walking distance. At Scandic Norra Bantorget you can enjoy a delicious meal in our cosy restaurant or if you just want to relax with a drink, you are welcome to our bar. During summer, you can enjoy the sunshine from our terrace. Borrow walking poles and head out for a brisk walk around Stockholm, we also have bicycles for you to borrow in the hotel's reception. We offer free wireless Internet access in all hotel rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Scandic Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Norra Bantorget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Norra Bantorget Stockholm
- Scandic Norra Bantorget Hotel Stockholm