“Reasonable price, good location”

ProfilHotels Central Hotel
Ranked #19 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Nice little centrally located room about 5 minutes walk from Central Station. It's a cool little funky place that is quiet. Breakfast is easy...cold cereals, fruits, baked breaks, juice, coffee tea and a selection of hot foods such as scrambled eggs/boiled eggs, bacon and sausages. The service is quite and the hotel doesn't have a lot of people walking around like many of the larger chain hotels. The room was quiet and you have individual wifi user names for each device.

The only draw back is that you can hear toilets flushing/showers running, but otherwise pretty quiet.

Good for the price you will pay and close to central Stockholm.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Friendly staff, good room although the heating was not warm enough, but a double balnked fixed this issue. Normal breakfast, only with american cofee type ( How I miss my little expresso in the morning to boom my day). But ok, near city terminal and metro so good for a short walk and take a public transport to the other islands.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel is excellently located only a couple of minutes from the train station. Despite the central location, no street noise enters the rooms. However, some corridor noise did. Service was very good but not outstanding.

The room was clean and equipped with everything you need. The free wifi was a nice touch but the signal was on the weaker side, I had a room at the end of the corridor and the wifi was sluggish to say the least.

Breakfast was served in a nice area and very good. The noon checkout time was a nice and generous touch.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed in a double room with my girlfriend. She checked in alone and got great service from the staff and were told I could check in and enter the room without her when arriving later. When I entered the hotel later there was another person at reception and said I had no booking. When presenting a voucher I just got the key and the floor number. Nothing else. For me as a travel agent, very rude behaviour and because of this I can not really recommend this hotel.

However, great location just across the central station, breakfast was good and the room was okay. We could though hear when toilets were flushing in other rooms.

So in total an Average rating from me! If you can find a good deal here it's worth it, but do not pay too much to stay here, then there are better options.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I picked this hotel because I stayed in Stockholm only one night. It is convenietly located next the train station where you can catch a train to airport. Don't do taxi it is way too expensive. I was a bit worried exactly how small the single room is, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was just enough for short trip for all my things. Bed was comfy and as i'm not very tall person I did't think it was too short. (some of rerviews here said it is) If I would have stayed longer I would have missed the lack of minibar and waterkettle.

Room was clean and nice and very quiet. Breakfast was exellent with large variety of different meats and buns and cereal etc. I would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Such a nice hotel! I was so happy when I entered into the room! The design was perfect and the colors too! The bathroom was quite big. Above all was that the room couldn't have been cleaner!

Although the window was overlooking a building, it didn't bother me at all! (as I can understand all the rooms are overlooking a building because the hotel is in an internal space of a circle of buildings).

The place of the hotel is just perfect and in the center of Stockholm!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I choose this place as I was coming by train from Arlanda airport late at night and this is right across the road from the station. The price was right (via expedia) and location was perfect.
Staff were very friendly, breakfast was very good and room was adequate. Rooms aren't big but you only sleep and shower in them and as the bed was extra comfy and shower worked well, mission accomplished.
We like to walk and found most places we wanted to see were in walking distance but if you dont walk, the buses and trains are at the door and tram is a few hundred metres away.
If i came to stockholm again I'd back up here.

1  Thank stuy54