We have stayed here several times now, in rooms ranging from basic to suite. We return as it is a nice, proper place, conveniently located in the Old Town, i.e. close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Friendly staff.
- Attention; a broken light bulb was fixed promptly!
- Central location.
- Reasonably priced.
Neutral (i.e. OK):
- Slightly worn appearance.
- Restaurant (evening as well as breakfast) fair and decent.
- Parking by valet service from the reception only (but you shouldn't drive here anyway, it's messy and busy in the city!).
- No safe locker in rooms.
- In some suites there is a jacuzzi; nice, but somewhat hard to get into and out of. It is also a slightly messy affair to have just a shower as there was no shower curtain.
No major cons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate Historic Hotel emcompassing 5 renovated 17th-century houses in Old Town setting, overlooking harbor; near Royal Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your First Hotel Reisen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Hotel Reisen
- First Hotel Stockholm