I stayed at this hotel for a weekend in September. It is located in a fantastic shopping district and has loads of bars around it. Birger Jarlsgatan is quite an upmarket area, and feels safe to be in. As for the hotel itself, I was on the fifth floor and had a small balcony where you could sit out and look around the street, which was really fantastic. One thing that was a little weird was the no kettle in the bedroom, but you can call reception to get one if you need. The other thing is check that your room has internet as part of the price, the default options would suggest that you have to pay, but I called reception to get the code. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and it's easy to get to the hotel by metro/bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities, set in the Financial and Commercial center of the city; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Kung Carl, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Stockholm
- Stockholm Best Western