A slightly odd collection of rooms. The one ihad was a perfectly decent size on a corner overlooking a busy road junction. I wasn't troubled by the noise, but the fact the hotel placed hearing protectors on the bed side table suggests some people might be! The bed was raised on a higher bit of flooring - which meant both times i got out of bed i forgot and nearly fell into the desk. Different elevators for different bits of the same floor made this a confusing hotel to navigate. Athough the room was a decent size i gather they do vary, and the bathroom was so small, i have had bigger ones on an overnight train.
Breakfast was a bit chaotic and there was nowhere to sit as the place was packed at 0800.
The location is very good - about as central as it gets - with a good choice of eateries near by.
The price was reasonable given the location, but i didn't love the rooms enough to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities, set in the Financial and Commercial center of the city; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kung Carl, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Stockholm
- Stockholm Best Western